Top FIVE Vintage items that YOU own (TAKE PICTURES!) v2016

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
Come on Lars lets see your top 5!

I will see if I can find time for it today, after work I am going to pick up 2 big childhood collections. But I will try to find some time when I get home from work to add 5 pictures from my top 5 :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok my TOP 5 is maybe not as cool as many of the other TOP 5 there have been in this thread :D

1. Is my childhod farmer luke from a tri-logo card with a bespin saber. I remember from my childhood that I thought it was strange that the luke saber did not look like the vader or the kenobi saber but I still though it was cool. It was first in 2001 when I began to collect as an adult that I learned that there was also a luke saber that looked like the vader and kenobi saber :oops: :lol:

Luke%20Skywalker%20199_zpssfg1kwbx.jpg

2. Is my first moc as an adult collector, Anakin tri-logo with a Danish price sticker on it.

Anakin%20Skywalker%2036_zpslxujsxn3.jpg

3. This is a Danish Star Wars Book and Tape MOC, it's the only copy I know of. Maybe there is more of them moc but I have never seen another one.

Tape6_zpssc7ehqjw.jpg

4. This is a Danish Return of the Jedi Book and Tape MOC, this one is also the only copy I know of.

Tape7_zpsn7szttz6.jpg

5. This is no. 1 of the Danish Fan Club Magazine Jedi News, I only know about 3 other copies to exist.

P1130335_zpsltje7ggf.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
I love those story books and tapes, I had the UK version of the Jedi one as a kid and what can compete with a childhood figure, how I wish I'd kept mine

Pomse2001

Grand Master
lejackal said:
I love those story books and tapes, I had the UK version of the Jedi one as a kid and what can compete with a childhood figure, how I wish I'd kept mine

Thanks, I still need the ESB book moc. But it has been 11 years since I have last seen one moc for sale :( So do you not have the uk version today ?

lejackal

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
lejackal said:

Thanks, I still need the ESB book moc. But it has been 11 years since I have last seen one moc for sale :( So do you not have the uk version today ?
The only star wars item I have from childhood is the novel and I only found that again yesterday :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
Nice choice of items there. What's the deal with the Jedi News book? That's Alex from The Last Starfighter right?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Pomse2001 said:
lejackal said:

The only star wars item I have from childhood is the novel and I only found that again yesterday :)

Cool that you have found something from your childhood, I hope you find more :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
stormcab said:
Nice choice of items there. What's the deal with the Jedi News book? That's Alex from The Last Starfighter right?

Thanks :D The Jedi News Book is a magazine from a danish star wars Fan club from january 1985 and yes it is Alex from the last starfighter :D the fan club wrote a review about the movie the last star fighter in that magazine. There is also inviews with some of the star wars actors in the magazine, a lot of letters from members who have been writing to the club and asking about a lot of star wars questions and then there is ads with vintage star wars. Members could buy star wars toy from the fan club.

I got it with a few other no. last month from a friend and it has taken me 15 years to get them :D so I was very happy when I got them :D

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Definitely worth the wait lars, what a fantastic selection.
I'd never thought of collecting the audio tape mocs before, you might have started something!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
Definitely worth the wait lars, what a fantastic selection.
I'd never thought of collecting the audio tape mocs before, you might have started something!

Thanks for the kind words :D

Glad I could help :D I also collect variants of figures so if you do not collect that then I would also love to help you with that :lol: :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
congrats James - and love your selection Lars. Really varied pieces but all with a taste of home :)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Amazing selection of rare cardbacks there James.
If you don't mind me asking how hard to find is the offerless 4-lom csrdback? An old thread on here states there are only 3 known MOC.

Haze

Padawan
Supporter
What is up with those pink outlined offers? I don't think I ever saw those before, are they country specific?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom