Top FIVE Vintage items that YOU own (TAKE PICTURES!) v2011

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
Hi chaps (& chappetts)

Here are my current fave items in my collection.

Early bird envelope.

image_zpse78f9e84.jpg

Early bird mailer. DT Luke. Baggies are not the correct ones but I'm on the hunt for the white text made in Hong Kong ones if any one can help?

image_zpsf5cd1477.jpg

Here is the Luke.

image_zps032428c2.jpg

Fett mail away.

image_zpsc99db66f.jpg

Jedi Villains 7 pack all sealed baggies and Jedi catalogue.

image_zpse41579fa.jpg

image_zpsa9a68b2c.jpg

Complete ESB AT AT. All inserts ,instructions, weapons etc.

image_zps95f40554.jpg

Jedi alternate photo set.

image_zpsc0c8fe95.jpg

My fave of the lot. Luke gunner.

image_zps5ab93d08.jpg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Lovely thread- some of the stuff in here is unreal!

Mine aren't quite as spectacular, but have a lot of sentimental value.

My no. 1 is probably Boba. Played with loads and gave him a silver paint job to make his armour look scratched!

No. 2 is Luke X-Wing Pilot. As above, simply loved this figure and played with it loads.

No. 3 is my Snowspeeder. Christmas 1981- got it the same time as Boba.

No. 4 probably my nicest MOC- Luke X-Wing. Bought for around £90 17 or so years ago. Beautiful condition.

No. 5 second fav MOC- Lando's debut MOC. Again, fab condition. Bought for around £30.

image_zps220020c9.jpg

image_zps202f3a10.jpg

image_zpsaee4a97e.jpg

image_zpsd3b4f266.jpg

image_zpsb550b95c.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
This is a cool thread. 8)

I really need to get round to posting in it.

Gary, you could have your own thread - post 5 things each DAY and still not get through your collection in a year !

nohandluke

Padawan
Hmmm...only five?

Ok here goes - though I don't have access to pictures at the moment.

1) The 12" Kenner Luke Skywalker - There's something about this particular "doll" that I absolutely love.

2) The early Taiwan Jedi Luke with the painted hair - Nose-rub plagued that figure and ruined playtime for me with Jedi Luke. Having the rare painted hair version is a real win.

3) The Rebel Armored Snowspeeder - Forever my favourite vehicle in the entire line.

4) The Radio Controlled Sandcrawler - This was a unicorn. I didn't know it even existed until I was a teen in the 1990s. It really completes the Tatooine world that us ESB/ROTJ-era kids weren't able to achieve otherwise.

5) The Force Lightsaber - Yellow with ESB decals - My childhood weapon of choice, now a rarity and one I was able to find a near-mint example of back in 2010.

Special Mentions - There's a certain armless 12" Darth Vader that's unexpectedly become important to me. Additionally, my completed Death Star playset (US version) and a small grouping of my childhood figures will always remain high up on the list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom