Top FIVE Vintage items that YOU own (TAKE PICTURES!) v2013

Grant

Sith Lord
Joseph_Y said:
Grant said:
Great top 5 guys. In never had much love for bootlegs but Iv always had a soft spot for the Gunner W/ calculator card back. In todays market Joe you got an amazing deal for the J-Slot Fett.

Grant,I think at the time it was a pretty even deal market value wise. RF's at the time were selling for around 6k. I would have just paid for the Uzays, but the trade was proposed, and I was honestly very underwhelmed by the RF as an item, once the initial "I've got real RocketFett!!" buzz wore off. So underwhelmed that I didn't think twice, and have never...not once....looked back and thought that I didn't get the better end of that deal. It was a real game changer for me.

And Tundra....I think that Crumb is very punk rock. He's just a little mischievous troublemaker, like most punks I know. :lol:

Im pretty sure Crumb was trying to poke 3po's eyes out in Jabbas chamber so I gotta agree man.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bumping an old thread. This needs to carry on. I am going to take a few pics tonight and add to this.

On the other hand, I have seen a smashing Yoda item in here, the Miro Meccano MOC Yoda. WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!

wrighty

Sith Lord
My top 5 Jawas do far:

From left to right

1. VC Kenner 12 Back A Jawa
2 Harbert Jawa
3. Trilogo Jawa
4. Canadian 12 Back GDE Jawa
5. Lili Ledy Jawa

All the best!!
Simon

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Beautiful set of Jawas there Simon!

Time to update mine I guess as a few of the items in my last pic I no longer own.

I'm going to cheat this time and put up two favourite sets of five,

Opened set: Toltoys 20 back Jawa, Canadian 20 back Fett, Canadian GDE 12 back Luke, Palitoy 12 back Han, Toltoys 12 back Stormie

100_8029_zpsde181721.jpg

My top five Yoda items: Toltoys NZ 32 back, Tri Logo 70 back, POTF 92 back, General Mills German 45 back, Loose Lili Ledy Yoda

100_8030_zpscbec817f.jpg

Cheers Ryan

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@Wrighty: :shock: That is a sick set of Jawa Mocs! Amazing.

@Bluedog: :eek: Really love the Foreign Mocs! Awesome, Awesome infinity! The Yoda's are super cool and is the loose yoda a Ledy?

Sheesh you guys are firing on all cylinders! 8)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thanks June, yes mate it's a ledy Yoda. I've just edited my post listing what each item is.

BTW dude you need to get rid of that Slave Leia as your sig, it's too bloody distracting :lol: and every time my wife walks past my PC and sees it she asks what I'm looking at!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Guess where this is going.... :lol:
Delighted with the latest bits I've added to the Focus recently.

So here are my Top 5 at the minute.

Palitoy 12 Back card, Clipper 12 Back card, AFA Tri-Logo Gunner card, Meccano Farmboy, POPY Luke
IMG_20131026_211830.jpg

kieatky

Jedi Master
Hi, thought I'd add my top 5 at the moment, not surprisingly they're part of my £1.59 focus (still trying to complete the set). :p

sith-smith

Grand Master
My five...( and not surprisingly they are all Palitoy MOC!)

First is Luke on a Palitoy 12 back. According to my mum Luke was the first figure I ever had as a kid so technically he starts the whole craze off!
100_0860.jpg

Next up is Han on a 45a. This is probably my favourite card of the first 12 figures and I particularly like the 45a card front. Was so happy to get this figure a few years back so he remains one of my favourites.

45ahan1.jpg

Next up is my 45a Fett. Possibly the rarest figure I own. I know of more 30 back Fetts than I do of this variation. Was happy beyond belief when I secured this as it completed my Palitoy Fett run, which is no easy task!

untitled.jpg

Finally, and what could be my favourite combo, a 41 back R2 and C3P0. The last Palitoy card on which these two appeared with the original pictures. 8)

41pair.jpg

sith-smith

Grand Master

Had I done this in 2000, it would have been a very different 5. And not one MOC. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom