THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 100 LAUNCHED

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
100facebook.jpg

The Vintage Rebellion podcast hits the century in style with a special show looking at the trends and changes in the collecting world since 2014, when we originally launched as the Star Wars Forum UK Podcast. Previous host and all round good guy Mark Daniels was available to join us offering a great contribution to the celebration with his vast knowledge and standing in the hobby.

The lads reminisce about the birth of the podcast, and hot topics that we've discussed over the years. We have an interview with uber-collector and friend of the show Ron Salvatore, and Pete gives his own unique rundown on the TOP 100 most frequently sold action figures since the podcast started.

As usual expect plenty of banter and fun as we round off 2022 with a bang. Normal service will be resumed for the January show, provided that Rich has survived pneumonia, and Pete and Jason manage their treks back from Bonny Scotland. The whole crew would like to wish all our listeners a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years!

We'd like to thank all previous hosts, guest hosts and everyone who has contributed to the podcast, and of course not forgetting our wonderful listeners.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's a massive achievement, congratulations.
Even though the show has changed since I first started listening back in 2016, I always have a tinge of sadness when I hear the ending phrase "will Star Wars toys outlast…." and then look forward to the next episode and wonder what subjects will be covered by it.
I think we all appreciate the time and effort these episodes take to produce and wish you all every success with the next 100 episodes!🙄😔🤣

Jez

Sith Lord
Congratulations lads.
So sorry I couldn't join in on the 100th recording. Dam covid and my snotty nose!
Well done on reaching the big 100! I read somewhere that the average podcast show lasts for just 7 episodes. To reach 100 is brilliant!
Merry Christmas

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Merry Christmas all😊

Many Many congratulations guys on this milestone achievement! Truly great it is!! Incredible amounts of man hours put into this and I've loved this all the way!
Pete a few years ago I told u at FF how I loved your style and I think u thought I was being light hearted but I was serious mate! I love all the elements u give, the background music when you're doing your countdowns etc all the little things like that😎 Rich as Ron S said, ur a great guy and I appreciate u finding the time to do this what with your demanding job! Both Andy's you're golden assets to the show & Jason…well the show just wouldn't b the same without u pal😊
Of course all the past team too, u deserve all credit & and indeed for starting the show!

Totally loved the show, the count down data of loose sold figures was v interesting & loved Ron's interview😎 What I will say that wasn't mentioned regarding the crazy "last dance" Aston's auction was I think the most significant Palitoy discovery which was the first confirmed MOC 41 back Sand People!! Hell it wasn't relatively that long ago that a cardback was found-only know of three & one of those has a cut name plate!

Here is to the next 100 shows😃

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom