Rugby World Cup Thread

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Anyone else been watching it? Not sure if anyone else is a big fan? Brilliant that England have made the final beating one of the best sides ever in New Zealand.

I've tried a thread like this before but not had much interest, someone must be following it and n here? :? :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
I've only managed to catch two matches so far between work and kids rudely interrupting the playing schedule, one of which was Japan knocking out Scotland and England's fantastic performance today.
I've been following the tournament though, which although it has, as ever, been relatively predictable, has also showed some spirited displays from the lesser sides.

Bring on South Africa in the final. Not that I think they're particularly better than Wales but my mantra pre this, and every other tournament, has been anyone but the Welsh :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've enjoyed all the games I've watched, Japan beating Ireland was great. I agree predictable to an extent but the quality of the last 8 has been very good.

Looking forward to tomorrow's match, hard one to call. The Welsh always choke, but South Africa are a bit hit and miss.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
What an anticlimax that was! So depressing. So annoying to lose the final like that. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom