Farthest From VII

itfciain

Grand Master
Looking at the attendee list then the forum is going to be a bit of a ghost town over the next 48 hours

itfciain

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
itfciain said:
Looking at the attendee list then the forum is going to be a bit of a ghost town over the next 48 hours

Don't you dare post a mammoth fs thread!

hahahaha - there will be a few new threads over the coming days - got to get some of that FF cash off you guys

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
itfciain said:

I'll still post some nonsense don't worry. :D :?

Jez

Sith Lord
After party, now in my room. Grant muttering about doing nastiness to me. Chris Mann asleep, Nick, Benji and Stu enjoying a Stella

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Looks like a bloody good night boys, saw some pics of the meal too, gutted I can't make it.

Can someone do me a favour, who's the chap with all the Helix and Letraset stuff on their stall? There's several items I need - and is there an ESB Palitoy Logo hanger down there for sale!!!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Been in a **** mood all day because I couldn't make it! :(

Not bloody missing the next one.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Back home now and bloody knackered.

Great weekend as usual, didn't seem as busy as normal but still thoroughly enjoyable.

Christmas dinner and evening before shenanigans was a blast as usual although due to being up at 4am Saturday morning I was dead by 1.44 as per Jez's photo.

Mr Tree and crew, thank you again for all the work you do to make the weekend fun, interesting and worth the trip down.

Bought a couple of bits which will post tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom