Farthest From VII

Richard_H

Grand Master
Grant did lose us this quiz. 42, 8, and a couple of others were all down to him.

btw is that a photo of my arse or is it Ben not smiling properly?

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
All i can remember about the quiz is providing loads of answers on the vintage collection round and richard ignoring them. Thats the only question i got right... But would have scored us points... If someone had paid attention!!!!!

Oh yeah.. And there was that question on vintage collecting which I 'spooned' out of literally nowhere ;)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
btw is that a photo of my arse or is it Ben not smiling properly?

I think it was your arse, although it might have been your face. It's so vey hard to tell as they look similar and **** comes out of both ends.

I have you the answer to the squid head question as well, but you didn't listen. Of course he has a total of six fingers and thumbs and not four. You obviously got him confused with Dr zoidberg.

Star Wares

Jedi Knight
Great to see so many forum faces yesterday as well as a few Fordingbridge regulars, a top day out as usual, sold a bit, bought a lot - well done Dave, roll on the next one in March/April 2015!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Contrary to popular belief I can confirm Stu and I were totally innocent on the table of doom, it was entirely Grant and Nick instigating and carrying out four shot sambuca "runs" across the road. And that was before the ****ing second bottle arrived! :p

David Tree

Jedi Master
Thanks to everyone who came down, I'm glad you all had a blast.

Huge thanks to those on the forum who not only provided the worlds most awesome cake, but also shipped the catalogues sat over with James, it was most unexpected and massively appreciated :)

Big thanks also to Richard and Richard for donating free prizes for the evening meal and also Richard (again), Grant, Jason and Neil for their presentations on the day.

There is a lot of things for me to look at to see if the evening portion was a success or not, but welcome feedback as always to help make the event stronger and more interesting each time.
For those folk that attended the evening event, is that something you would do each time? ie spring, summer and winter? Or just for Christmas?

Awesome pics Jason, if anyone has any more I'd love to see them, and if no one has any objections, I'd like to use them for a photo gallery of the show :)

Dave.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
ANY PICS?

I'd love to come to one of these one day and meet the gang but its a bit of a trek for me to come to from the big smoke :(

David Tree

Jedi Master
pizzathehutt said:
ANY PICS?

I'd love to come to one of these one day and meet the gang but its a bit of a trek for me to come to from the big smoke :(

Jason posted a link earlier.

it's 70 mins from Sunbury, 2 hours door to door from Harlow in Essex, so if you are inbetween there from west London, somewhere between 70-120 minutes, which is the same journey time from London to Memorabilia at the NEC (or a tube journey around London ;) ), the difference being is there is vintage at Farthest From ;)

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
David Tree said:
pizzathehutt said:
ANY PICS?

Jason posted a link earlier.

it's 70 mins from Sunbury, 2 hours door to door from Harlow in Essex, so if you are inbetween there from west London, somewhere between 70-120 minutes, which is the same journey time from London to Memorabilia at the NEC (or a tube journey around London ;) ), the difference being is there is vintage at Farthest From ;)

Dave, the photos are yours to use as you will. They are also on flickr now for those of you allergic to fb and can also been downloaded at full resolution:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_jason_smith/sets/72157649755149621/

cheers Jason

Great show..

The best bit for me is the genuine enthusiasm for it and none of the pretentious nonsense you get from other toy collecting areas.

Hat tipped to you guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom