Farthest From VII

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Back on the couch. Knackered even though I wasn't one of the late nighters in Saturday.

Summing up Chris is right. Was a little on the quiet side today. Well represented by the swfukers but not so much by the Fordingbridge massive. Still, always nice to catch up with some buddies.

Dave, as usual, I really appreciate all the effort that you do to put this together. Bar Internet issues, Saturday night was great too. Thank you mate

Merry Xmas all

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Blinding weekend! Had a right laugh. Was great to meet a lot of you guys and the Star Wars chat was quality. Bought a few bits and enjoyed seeing all that stuff and picking a few brains. Cheers everyone and big up Dave for putting it all together. Feel ****ed now, hair of the dog and Sports nodger of the year 8)

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Feel shattered now I am sat down.

Saturday night was fricking awesome - was forced to sit on the table with 3 Sambuca infused hecklers, right next to the booze stall. I stayed away from their kind of shenanigans though.

Sunday was awesome too - love getting to see all the vintage stuff and meet everyone. Lack of buyers I think can be put down to the fact it's 11 days until Christmas.

All around, jolly good show.

But maybe not have next one so close to the Anaheim do!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Robstyley said:
Michael Sith said:
Sounds like you've had a blast, photos will be interesting :D

I was lucky enough to win a bit of your fantastic artwork mate. And it was a Boba! Well chuffed, will be going on the wall tomorra :wink:

Nice one :D can't beat a Fett, glad you like it bud :D

SOJ

Sith Lord
Great to see everyone again, been looking forward to this for last few months.

Saturday night was a top night. Lots of laughs, lots of Sambuca. The most of pod cast team we're wankered by 22:00. They'll try and blame me but grant asked for the sambuca on my run to Tesco for some fags. Can't believe they got spanked by Radio 1138. Losers :lol:

Picked a few bits up today. Hoped to pick up a MOC or 2 but they were too rich for my blood. Had to shot early so missed all the presentations.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
Great to see everyone again, been looking forward to this for last few months.

Saturday night was a top night. Lots of laughs, lots of Sambuca. The most of pod cast team we're wankered by 22:00. They'll try and blame me but grant asked for the sambuca on my run to Tesco for some fags. Can't believe they got spanked by Radio 1138. Losers :lol:

Picked a few bits up today. Hoped to pick up a MOC or 2 but they were too rich for my blood. Had to shot early so missed all the presentations.

You were so plastered you broke a vintage piece that belonged to me if I remember rightly you uncontrollable drunk

SOJ

Sith Lord
Don't try and pull that **** you wreck head. To whoever Stuart secret Santa was, Stuart broke his own toy and was too pissed to realise he did it himself.

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
Don't try and pull that **** you wreck head. To whoever Stuart secret Santa was, Stuart broke his own toy and was too pissed to realise he did it himself.

He was terrible that night - total nuisance on our table, trying to ply us with booze and his drunken behaviour :D

On a side note, congrats Stu on your almost won prizes!

wrighty

Sith Lord
Had a great few hours on Sunday, sorry couldn't stay all day. Nice to meet Nick, James, Ben, Bram etc... Till next time!! :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Another great show by Dave.

Have a 150 pics up on the book of face:-

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152898681995149.1073741884.652110148&type=1&l=b95b0a21cd

:)

Jason

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
really enjoyed it again..

great to meet lots of forum members and not so forum members who will hopefully become forum members.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Some requests to see my presentation on Tonigate at FF7 to be available online, so here it is:-

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/tonigate-one-year-later

cheers Jason

spoons

Grand Master
Cracking weekend, great people and great vintage

Rich was a star picking me up on the way and my secret Santa is a true legend, loads of stuff; the three teaspoons made me laugh :lol: and the 1977 SW programme was a real surprise, an excellent item.

Best of all was my Han and Taun Taun badge - wore it with pride all weekend :)

I'll post some pics in the SS thread - Many thanks

And cracking photos Jason

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I've got a cracking little video on my phone (do not remember recording but it was at the end of a heavy night if drinking) it's of rich blaming Grant for the podcast team losing the quiz.

Will see if I can put it up later today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom