Awesome TV shows

x-pack

Grand Master
Humans. Has anyone seen the first season? What did you think?

I liked the story, the actors etc. It does a good job of raising all sorts of philosophical and moral issues -'would you have sex with your sexy robot nanny' for example :wink:

Not really sure where the next season will go. To be honest I kind of thought it should have been left there.

To anyone who hasn't seen Humans I give it 8.5/10. Think i-Robot meets Bladerunner :)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Halfway through Making a Murderer. Really compulsive viewing. Not usually into documentaries, but this is something else. Have found myself shouting at the TV screen on several occasions :lol:

Would like to think something like this would never happen in this country!

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Humans. Has anyone seen the first season? What did you think?

I liked the story, the actors etc. It does a good job of raising all sorts of philosophical and moral issues -'would you have sex with your sexy robot nanny' for example :wink:

Not really sure where the next season will go. To be honest I kind of thought it should have been left there.

To anyone who hasn't seen Humans I give it 8.5/10. Think i-Robot meets Bladerunner :)

Thought Humans was very good, and yes, I think I would, especially if I could order a Gemma Chan one! :lol:

Talking of "yes, I would" Agent Carter Season 2 is back on Fox atm.

Also got Killjoys lined up, space trend bounty hunters series. Wonder where they got the idea from?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Just got up to date with The Walking Dead Season 6... WOW! This show is incredible. You think they can't possibly keep the quality up, but they manage to out-do themselves continually. Love it 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
Walking Dead and Better Call Saul are two of the best programs on TV right now - love them

Just watched first episode of series 3 of Line of Duty - really good British drama

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I'm really enjoying The People vs. OJ Simpson
Brings back a lot of memories for a start and although there are a few odd acting appearances and abilities, there are also some stunning performances too, well worth a watch.

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm just about to sit down for the last episode of The Night Manager. Brilliant TV, really well cast, an awesome storyline. Well worth watching.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just finished watching season 1 of Bosch on Amazon. Enjoyed it; quite bingeable detective drama television... Nothing particularly ground breaking but it's good.

And Walking Dead! Never watched it when it was new; just binge watched the first 3 seasons even taking the iPad to work so I could get a fix at lunch time. Now I'm desperately trying to not watch season 4 so I can string it out a bit!

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
Jez said:
I'm just about to sit down for the last episode of The Night Manager. Brilliant TV, really well cast, an awesome storyline. Well worth watching.

yeah, wasnt too bad for the beeb was it?

just started watching Quantico and Blindspot both seem pretty good so far

x-pack

Grand Master
Happy Valley. Someone must have already mentioned this series. More my Mrs thing, but I caught bits and it was very entertaining.

Gritty cop drama. 8/10

timbo72

Sith Lord
Just started watching '11:22:63' James Franco goes back in time to try and stop JFK being assassinated. First episode was good, looking forward to the next one

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Might be worth bumping this up again.

I've just finished Stranger Things which was really a very good series. It will be interesting to see how a second series might come about and where the story could go next.

Now that is done. I've gone straight into Narcos. I'm two episodes in and it looks to be a winner already. 8)

jackabina

Sith Lord
Recently watched a couple of series online. One was called 'Brain Dead'. It's about bugs that get into the brains of politicians. Very weird storyline, but very entertaining.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Loved Stranger Things 8)

Narcos was great- need to watch Season 2.

Really enjoyed Bloodline.

Currently watching FTWD... looking forward to Luke Cage.

scott82

Jedi Knight
Richard_H said:
I can't get into Westworld. Early days... but........... :idea:

Ive watched the 1st couple and I'm still on the fence with, I'm hoping it gets better than where it is at the mo soon.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've watched the first 2 Westworlds and thought they were good, plenty of potential and still loads to find out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom