Seahawks Showcase

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Can't believe I missed these first time around - awesome photos - looks like a great day out!

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Had the day off while the wife and kids were at school. Time for a little action figure therapy. :)

"There's something alive in here...."

Trash.jpg

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
While it obviously can't compare to a vintage Palitoy Death Star Playset, I gotta tip my cap to the makers of this Death Star 2 set. For $8 it's pretty damn sturdy and a fun way to display figures. Well, at least a fun way to photograph them.

C-Filter.jpg

2-Vintage Filter.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
These are some fantastic pictures you've taken (as ever), and is the Death Star 2 part of the SW clue set?

Keep them coming! :D

Ian

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
These are some fantastic pictures you've taken (as ever), and is the Death Star 2 part of the SW clue set?

Ian

Thanks Ian. This is a Death Star building kit that came out recently. I found mine at Wal-Mart for $8, but you can also get it on Amazon for a few bucks more. It's well worth the money. Here is a link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UC40D5G/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A37EGE4RZMUTNP&psc=1

theforceuk said:
Yeah some great photos and some childhood classics for sure. 8)

Thanks so much man! Really appreciate it.

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
After messing around with the new Death Star set yesterday, it was time to blow the dust off THE original. Still probably my favorite playset and I never even had it as a kid since it wasn't available here in the states. Love it! (I also included a comparison pic to show the size of both Death Stars).

"Do you know what's going on?"
"Maybe it's another drill."

01.jpg

"I can't see a thing in this helmet."

02.jpg

"I'm Luke Skywalker I'm here to rescue you."

03.jpg

"What the hell are you doing?"
"Somebody has to save our skins."

04.jpg

"Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what ya smell!"

05.jpg

"The garbage chute was a wonderful idea. What an incredible smell you discovered!"

06.jpg

"Use the comlink? Oh, my! I forgot I turned it off!"

07.jpg

"Get behind me, get behind me!"

08.jpg

"Oh! All this excitement has overrun the circuits of my counterpart here.
If you don't mind, I'd like to take him down to maintenance."

09.jpg

"Your powers are weak old man."

10.jpg

"Die Rebel Scums!" (I added that quote as I'm sure that line was uttered during the battle of Yavin). :)

11.jpg

Comparison

IMG_E1541.jpg

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
I really like what you do with your dioramas Seahawks, so keep the fun flowing, very imaginative and creative :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
Seahawks said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Thanks Ian. This is a Death Star building kit that came out recently. I found mine at Wal-Mart for $8, but you can also get it on Amazon for a few bucks more. It's well worth the money. Here is a link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UC40D5G/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A37EGE4RZMUTNP&psc=1

theforceuk said:
Yeah some great photos and some childhood classics for sure. 8)

Thanks so much man! Really appreciate it.

Thanks for the link and extra info, I'll have to pick one up for my boy as he'll love this and I did have an original DS for him but they've gone up in value so much that I think it's better for him to have a new one that he can wreck.

Great new pics as well as ever!

Ian

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
bosk70 said:
I really like what you do with your dioramas Seahawks, so keep the fun flowing, very imaginative and creative :D

Thanks so much!

Paullaura said:
Pics are cool. The death star is my favourite toy too. Always loved it as a kid.

Really appreciate it. There is a TON of play value for any kid with this thing. I admit, I had a blast setting up my figures and taking these photos.

Snaketibe said:
Excellent work! Terrific photos taken intelligently on the best Star Wars toy ever made, IMHO! :D

Thank you very much! It's hard to argue that this isn't the best SW playset of all time.

StarWarsFan said:
Looking good.

Thanks man!

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
"There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. Nooo disintegrations."

4.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom