Andy Preston's showcase - British SW memorabilia

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Great website Andy and as said, what a wonderful museum of childhood memories :D

I live in hope that one day we will see a large hardback book full of Star Wars Palitoy glossy images and literature :!:

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
palitoyjunky said:
Great website Andy and as said, what a wonderful museum of childhood memories :D

I live in hope that one day we will see a large hardback book full of Star Wars Palitoy glossy images and literature :!:

Cheers Jon!

A Palitoy book would be fantastic, and very popular, but I'm hoping for an expanded book with an in-depth look at all of the British memorabilia. It would make a perfect companion to Craig Stevens' book.

I did hear rumblings that something was in the works, but nothing concrete as yet...

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
AndyPreston said:
palitoyjunky said:

Cheers Jon!

A Palitoy book would be fantastic, and very popular, but I'm hoping for an expanded book with an in-depth look at all of the British memorabilia. It would make a perfect companion to Craig Stevens' book.

I did hear rumblings that something was in the works, but nothing concrete as yet...

Indeed I would be massively happy with that too Andy.

spoons

Grand Master
A great website Andy, and love all your childhood photos and production section. You have a brilliant mix of collectables.

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I've done a good update to the site today, as follows (taken from the Latest Updates page):

Accessories - Added Palitoy price list and Darth Vader autograph.
Toys & Games - Added catalogues and price lists.
School Supplies - Updated Frankel & Roth bags.
Food - Added Wimpy transfers and Initial Stickers wrapper, and updated Thermos lunch boxes.
Household - Added ICI Vymura wallpaper items and Factors T-shirt transfers, and updated Recticel Sutcliffe play mat and Smile coin purses.
Print Media - Added several items.
Fan Club - Added numerous items.
Sound & Vision - Added cassette tapes and Battle for Endor promotional items, and updated video tapes and computer games.
Cinema - Added Double and Triple Bill posters, Jedi ticket application form, Triple Bill ticket, and Caravan of Courage items.

www.ukstarwars.com

Any feedback is always welcome!

Cheers, Andy

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I've done a few website updates lately, several new vehicles, playset and accessories; toys and games including a lot of Airfix kits and board games, Droids and Ewoks animation cels, and several other new and updated entries. All documented on the Latest Updates page.

www.ukstarwars.com

As always, any feedback is gratefully received.

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
A few more updates recently...

Action Figures - Updated Mailer boxes photo with Rancor Keeper
Vehicles - Added 'Unbeatable Offers' PDT-8 in mailer box
School Supplies - Added Thomas Salter Wicket the Ewok Transfer set
Food - Updated Dairylea collection photo with Bespin box, and added Dairy Time Star Wars Yogurts store display poster
Household - Added Vymura ICI Empire Wall Vinyl store display poster
Print Media - Added The Sun newspaper feature from October 1977, 1979 Hamleys catalogue, bootleg Hildebrandt poster and Scandecor droids poster
Cinema - Added Triple Bill ticket stubs
Production - Added Ep VIII Action Vehicles crew tee shirt

www.ukstarwars.com

Any comments or feedback welcome as always.

Cheers, Andy

Latest posts

Top Bottom