Latest Acquisitions

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
tatsie said:
PS.. this happened Sunday.. and it was all over the NZ/Aus news.

http://www.vimeo.com/39135997 (I'm the one in the black tee shirt).

WOOOOOOOAH!

NO ONE ****S WITH SWFUK DUDES!

On a serious note dude- good for you, you stood your ground and came off really ****ing well, good for you mate :)

tatsie

Jedi Master
Auckland New Zealand but from Newbury in Berkshire
Seriously the kids did nothing wrong. There's 7 minutes of footage showing a civilised skate comp.

this little lad, who is 13, was simply skating. The thug, Craig Platt, lashed out. (I wasn't even there).

Here's a run down of the story on my website:

http://muckmouth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30193

It went crazy on monday, all over the news, facebook, aus and NZ newspapers. I couldn't do any work.

Anyway, the young boy's parents are going to press charges.

Oh, and the huge thugs that tell ME to calm down are gang members, which is fantastic news.

But my kick boxing friends, sent me a message saying there's a 1000 trained fighters who have my back. 8)

Josh

Sith Lord
Good on you for holding your ground, mate. Even with all the gang bangers around you stood strong. Impressive.

LOL at the wanker who pushed the kid over. Bet he wasn't expecting to be world famous for all the wrong reasons.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Leighton, your a hero dude. I cant believe how that gorilla acted, what a nasty bully.

You should be really proud of yourself mate, I would like to think I would do the same thing (in my head) but actually stepping up and doing it is highly commendable. You handled the situation very well.

Those kids are lucky to have such a inspirational mentor :wink: best of luck with all the media- hopefully you can turn it into something constructive and the park may actually prosper from this unfortunate incident.

Nice Chewy BTW :lol:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well done Leighton, if that **** had done that to me I would have flipped myself. What a complete and utter ballbag. I love the line in the video: 'Its a skate park, get out'. Er what the **** were those kids doing there with SKATEBOARDS then!!!! People like that make me so angry. And your made out to be the one making all the fuss because you confronted him. This world ios ****ed up.

Love the Chewie as well, last figure I bought recently and love it.

phantom

Jedi Master
Two more troopers arrived today!

One is amazing, and the other one with alot of wear. Still, they both are great addition to the collection :)

DSC_0563.jpg

phantom

Jedi Master
Thanks!

Been doing some "cleaning" up and trading/selling some duplicates

But only around 8-10 different Troopers (hoth and tk´s), taking it slow and also focusing on completing the weapons and upgrading my loose collection :)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Leighton, sue that ****wit Craigs arse for assaulting you, then you might be able to get the last POTF you need in one go. Just the not so cheap one to go, well done mate, that would be a nice group shot when you finish the run.

Top Bottom