Vectis latest

stormcab

Sith Lord
Holy s***, looks like I won 4 FFS. I didn't get any emails. My credit card just got butchered. Better make sure the wife doesn't see it. All my bids were the lowest price of previous auctions, or a max of £640.

I won the 12 back Sand People, 20 back Hammerhead, 20 back Walrus Man, 30A Luke Bespin. How the hell did I win Luke Bespin for £620? previous auctions have been £1000, £1500, £1800!

I'm half mortified, and half happy. That's it, no more spending for a year!

boba76

Padawan
Yes I thought the Luke bespin went for a really low price too. Bitter sweet that you have won all those lots ...it's the fees that are the killing.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I'll happily take the Luke Bespin off your hands if you don't want it for a reasonable mark up :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
I'll happily take the Luke Bespin off your hands if you don't want it for a reasonable mark up :)

:D :D :D Oh well, I have a batch of lower end but great condition figures being graded right now, and I have an 80 grade Sand People that I can sell to part pay the credit card. I've just completed my 12 back run, so that's me set for buying anything new for a very long time lol. I'll keep you in mind if I get into trouble money wise :lol:

Richard_H

Grand Master
TrisCompany said:
That must be a typo for the RC tri? Surely. Picked up tri Paploo- which was the last of my 4 Ewok last 17 needs, so very happy with that, even though I hate ewoks. Seem likes prices look like they have calmed down a bit which is good.

It's possibly a PBP/Poch rare variant

Richard_H

Grand Master
stormcab said:
I'm at a loss as to what is going on. This is my first time on Vectis. I bid on several of the Palitoy cards before going to bed last night (I work nights), bidding the lowest price they've previously sold for, and was highest on a few. Was emailed when I'd been outbid on 2, but didn't put any more. Just woken up at 12.30pm with no emails to say whether I'd won or lost. Am I missing something?

Log onto your account and it'll tell you what you've won.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
well these will just have to cheer me up ,

thanks Iain,

just arrived though the door

esb 048.JPG
esb 049.JPG

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yes, the thirty backs were surprisingly good value. Yoda went for loads and the Hoth Trooper went quite high too, but Bespin Luke was a steal. Congrats!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Actually the Yoda went for an even £3000. In all the confusion of a telephone bid and an online bid, the winner put a bid on himself :oops: :lol:

boba76

Padawan
What was the final sales for the 30 backs ?

I am guessing this could be the last of the lots of palitoys we have seen for a while ? Unless they have even more which would be surprising .

stormcab

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Yes, the thirty backs were surprisingly good value. Yoda went for loads and the Hoth Trooper went quite high too, but Bespin Luke was a steal. Congrats!

Yeah that was a proper touch. The Luke Bespin that went earlier in the year for £1800 had more damage than this one, so double touch. I bid £640 which I thought "ha, no chance, but wouldn't it be funny".

spoons

Grand Master
stormcab said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

Yeah that was a proper touch. The Luke Bespin that went earlier in the year for £1800 had more damage than this one, so double touch. I bid £640 which I thought "ha, no chance, but wouldn't it be funny".

shows its worth a try - congrats!

Palifan

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Actually the Yoda went for an even £3000. In all the confusion of a telephone bid and an online bid, the winner put a bid on himself :oops: :lol:

So does that mean you have it?

Ian

ODB

Jedi Master
I forgot this was on today, it seems with few exceptions the Trilogos were quite sensible, compared to last time.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Seems like this auction went a bit under the radar and there were finally some decent priced items to buy so congrats to everyone who got something they wanted. Nice to see the DS going for a good price in particular, oompared to the others.

What was up with the Tri Rebel Commander? That one was nuts.

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
As others have said, pretty reasonable prices this time. Was surprised the 20 back Snaggletooth went for £800 though. Death Stars are slowly dropping in price as well, I've lost track how many are left.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
The Trilogo Rebel Commander had a very thin, tall, miscard style bubble. Looked to be a PBP(?) figure with the very dark chocolate brown boots. Variants not really my thing but it definitely was somewhat special.

Joe

Grand Master
punk_pat said:
The Trilogo Rebel Commander had a very thin, tall, miscard style bubble. Looked to be a PBP(?) figure with the very dark chocolate brown boots. Variants not really my thing but it definitely was somewhat special.

The dark boots commander is definitely a sought after figure and it always seems to be found on Trilogo cards with the miscard bubble + Chewie weapon but £1100+ fees etc etc is out of this world. What's even funnier is that just a few weeks back someone on here (Ipswich Town FC is a clue!!) bought the exact same variant on eBay in probably better condition for less than $130 :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom