Latest Acquisitions

itfciain

Grand Master
I agree with the lads - you will win you money back definitely - ebay find in favour of the buyer most times and in this case I don't think he has a leg to stand on - packaging was shite so item broke - simples

tundra9

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
I don't think the feedback is relevant to a paypal claim so you should be fine. If he brings it up say you left it by mistake/thought it was for something else. Whatever.

itfciain said:
I agree with the lads - you will win you money back definitely - ebay find in favour of the buyer most times and in this case I don't think he has a leg to stand on - packaging was shite so item broke - simples

Paypal claim opened, we'll see what happens.

tatsie

Jedi Master
Auckland New Zealand but from Newbury in Berkshire
P1X2T.jpg

New Chewie.

maniac79

Jedi Master
@tatsie: What is the guy in brown T-Shirt saying to the kids in the beginning, I don't understand what he says... and is he some sort of referee there or what was his reason for being there?
I agree, great effort there from you.

@others: I agree that usually Hunter-Toys is a top bloke. I bought from him twice, nice items for a bargain price, well packaged and he also sent me a AT-ST box for free. It was not in the best condition, but I asked for a price (I would have paid a few pounds for it) and he only said that I can get it for free.
But poor packaging of a MOC is of course shitty. Sorry for you, tundra. :-/

EDIT: I just watched that video again. Honestly, how could you stay so calm? If he had hit my throat like yours I would have smashed my skateboard straight into his face. Yes, I wouldn't have been better than him then, but I don't have that self control. Well done.

Joe

Grand Master
What was up with that big Gorilla Leighton?

Pushing kids, shoving you and then shouting "go back to your own country" really sets a great example for the kids skating..

I don't get the initial argument though? He just shoves a kid off his board for what exactly?

tundra9

Sith Lord
tatsie said:
PS.. this happened Sunday.. and it was all over the NZ/Aus news.

http://www.vimeo.com/39135997 (I'm the one in the black tee shirt).

WTF?? Did he say you attacked him and you were right in his face?? Wasn't he the one who attacked you???? Going for the throat
on some kids and then you?? Was he on drugs?? Talk about overreacting when the kids skated onto the comp. grounds, **** this made me angry!!!
People like that should be locked away, did you call the cops?

maniac79 said:
I agree that usually Hunter-Toys is a top bloke. I bought from him twice, nice items for a bargain price, well packaged and he also sent me a AT-ST box for free. It was not in the best condition, but I asked for a price (I would have paid a few pounds for it) and he only said that I can get it for free.
But poor packaging of a MOC is of course shitty. Sorry for you, tundra. :-/

He reclined my refund claim, and I explained again why I made a dispute, so the ball's in his park now...

Joe

Grand Master
Ah ok watched it again, there was a skate contest and those kids were just skating around in that area?

Wow!

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Nice one Leighton. That guy was a ****ing dick. It was really good of you to do that. I bet the kids would really appreciate it and youve set them a great example.

P.s the chewie aint half bad either!

phantom

Jedi Master
Wow, lots of cool acquisitions!

Hunter-Toys provided me my first boxed item since I restarted collecting, sadly it was not the best experience when it comes to packing.. Ordered a Speeder Bike and the flap was bent before shipping, if I remember correctly it wasnt boxed but had bubble wrap and brown paper around it. Didnt make a big deal of it though as the joy of having my first boxed item overshadowed everything. The communication about shipping was however very good.

@tatsie; Impressed you stayed that calm! You definitely did the right thing keeping it calm in front of the kids!

PGowdy

Grand Master
tatsie said:
PS.. this happened Sunday.. and it was all over the NZ/Aus news.

http://www.vimeo.com/39135997 (I'm the one in the black tee shirt).

Unbelievable. I hope you handed that footage over to the Police.
The only thing missing from that video is the names of all the pigs. Big, numb, over-sized pig and smaller, old, withered Gary Glitter looking pig. They need to be named and shamed. Good their getting lots of publicity already tho.

tundra9

Sith Lord
maniac79 said:
Sorry to hear that, tundra... did you email him before filing the complaint on paypal? (Sorry if I missed that part before.)

No I didn't, was so disappointed and didn't think of that, went ahead through PayPal after the advice I got on here, but in hindsight, maybe I should have,
but I haven't escalated it to a PayPal claim yet though.

Top Bottom