Latest Acquisitions

Frunkstar

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
Maulster79 said:
Noted Frunkstar that you didn't mention my Darth Vader Tape Dispenser it your appraisal, so I'm ignoring your awesome,awesome pick ups.

:lol: Yes that's very poor form Frank, it's a superb piece Maulster chuck it in a plastic bag if you want Frank to notice it. :lol: :lol:

Poor form from me indeed Maulster, but as Ryan said it must have been the lack of baggie that did it - thats ****ing funny Ryan :lol:

Maulster - frecking rock on dude, that tape dispenser is the bomb :mrgreen: - happy?, must say I do love you run of odd ball items, I may have a couple of bits for you if you like, so drop me a pm

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Here we go guys! :D

First up is the best of the lot IMO - a MIB Kenner Cantina Adventure Set including loose Walrusman,Greedo, Hammerhead and Blue Snag! To say I am stoked with this is an understatement! :D

P1000101.jpg

P1000099.jpg

P1000100.jpg

Thanks a bunch to Darren at StarZone Toys! :)

Next up is my first MIB Palitoy item - a MIB Land of the Jawas playset complete with a Jawa and minty instructions! I am over the moon to own my first Palitoy item and I cant take my eyes away from that Palitoy Logo! 8)

P1000096.jpg

P1000097.jpg

This was not from MEM but from Tim (ACME) on RS Once again for a bargain of £73 Posted

P1000104.jpg

P1000105.jpg

Thats it for vintage but my Modern items arent too shabby! Sorry its the wrong section guys but nobody every looks at the modern Section :lol:

Here is perhaps the best Falcon ever produced MISB and for a bargain price of £150! :shock: Its huge!

P1000093.jpg

Next up is a MISB and Scarce PoTF2 Millenium Falcon Carry Case

P1000095.jpg

Next up is a MIB 30 Anniversary 2010 Jedi Con exclusive 4LOm/ Zuckass set. Always wanted one of these! :D

P1000102.jpg

Finally this is a MIB AOTC Rupublic Gunship which will soon be up FS

P1000106.jpg

I have also just remembered I forgot to take pics of the Wicket MOC from Klaus! :lol: I have that and a few other stuff in the near future too!
Hope you like them! To say I am soked is a understandment! 8)
Liam :D

Lee77

Sith Lord
Nice haul Liam! Cantina and palitoy jawas the pick for me! Looks like you had a busy day yesterday mate. Well done. Is that you in the middle of the other pics?

søren

Jedi Knight
Liam mate .

You rock with all the pick ups . You have been gathering more stuff the last 6 months then most Jawas do in a life time :lol:

That Palitoy Jawa set is so cool . I think i'm gona love to see your limelight .

Best Soren

PS. I did not know that you collect new school aswell

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Great pick ups Liam, well done on the cantina set it's one piece I'd like to own one day.

Looks like you fella's had an awesome time of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom