Latest Acquisitions

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Radar laser cannon with palitoy sticker.

Attachments

• IMG_20190608_164506.jpg
    IMG_20190608_164506.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 983

stormcab

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
Some really nice pick-ups recently. :)

I was really chuffed to receive this yesterday, a Canadian R2 32bk MOC. A great addition to my mini R2 focus (which is slowly growing, lol)...

Canadian R2 32 bk.jpg

TOUCH! Something about that French on a card :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
tigerham said:
Some really nice pick-ups recently. :)

I was really chuffed to receive this yesterday, a Canadian R2 32bk MOC. A great addition to my mini R2 focus (which is slowly growing, lol)...

Canadian R2 32 bk.jpg

TOUCH! Something about that French on a card :D

Lol, thank you and absolutely. :)

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
lejackal said:
Alisdairmac said:
Want!

Do you happen to know if this is the only way to get a Palitoy Jedi version of this?

Thanks
the usual palitoy jedi version is the bilogo. As far as im aware this is the only palitoy labelled jedi version. This is also the only one ive seen before so i cant imagine they are very common. I dont think there is a palitoy ESB version either.

lejackal

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
lejackal said:
Alisdairmac said:
Want!

Do you happen to know if this is the only way to get a Palitoy Jedi version of this?

Thanks
the usual palitoy jedi version is the bilogo. As far as im aware this is the only palitoy labelled jedi version. This is also the only one ive seen before so i cant imagine they are very common. I dont think there is a palitoy ESB version either.
Thanks mate

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Seahawks said:
After 35 years, I'm happy to say my childhood Jabba playset finally has a Slave Leia to go along with it. This custom figure blends in nicely with the set.

The other photo is of me with my Grandparents on my birthday back in 1983. As you can see, this very playset is sitting on the coffee table.

Star Wars is a direct link to so many great childhood memories for me.

9B9207FA-97B4-4C75-B91E-689E4E272FD6.jpeg

3BAC0A46-537D-4AAE-82D2-C708EDB702C0.jpeg

Great photo, so cool you still have the Jabba playset.

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Seahawks said:
After 35 years, I'm happy to say my childhood Jabba playset finally has a Slave Leia to go along with it. This custom figure blends in nicely with the set.

The other photo is of me with my Grandparents on my birthday back in 1983. As you can see, this very playset is sitting on the coffee table.

Star Wars is a direct link to so many great childhood memories for me.

9B9207FA-97B4-4C75-B91E-689E4E272FD6.jpeg

3BAC0A46-537D-4AAE-82D2-C708EDB702C0.jpeg

Love to see this kind of post...fantastic!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nice pair of Trilogos. Got a soft spot for the pig and you can't ever go wrong with Han.

I finally got myself a Palitoy PD. Only weeks earlier I had purchased a Kenner Jedi PD from Stu as I'd written off the possibility of finding one. Then up one popped with an R5 on eBay. The seller was a star. He sent loads of extra photos though which showed it was better than the listing made it look. He also explained these were two figures he'd received for his 5th birthday. Being duplicates his mum wouldn't let him open them and made him put them away. A recent move to Germany unearthed them and he listed them up. I've no intention of starting a 20 back run so R5 is back on ebay.

Such a gorgeous cardback. This dark blues and purples. He's definitely coolest cuboid around.

PD20Bk.jpeg

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I rarely get a chance to add to my loose set but I've been after this chap for ages, grey bib Ackbar, to go with my beige bib. Lovely condition too. Curiously I've just realised on the beige one the arm plastic is white and the forearms painted red but on the grey one the arm plastic is red and the sleeves/upper arms are painted white. Still finding out little things like this every now and then which is why I love this hobby.

03270B4C-7616-4211-81F3-BDF1F8438246.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Some great items here guys:

Alisdairmac - quite a rare Laser Cannon box there.

Quins - nice pair of TL MOCs there, in great condition, were they from Luke?

Simon - what a stunning Palitoy Gonk, and a great story to boot. You certainly had some luck there.

Robstyley - great Ackbar and your right, you're always learning something new where variants are concerned.
It has always amazed me that different factories chose to paint/mould differently.

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Hi Mini99
Thanks . Yes they were from Luke. Great seller.
Am tempted to go back for more although lack of funds dosnt help. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
quins said:
Hi Mini99
Thanks . Yes they were from Luke. Great seller.
Am tempted to go back for more although lack of funds dosnt help. :)
I think that between Luke and James Martin there are some really great condition TL's for sale at the moment.
It takes me back to the 90s when I collected TL's last time, though they were a lot cheaper then! :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
I promise not to spam this thread for a few weeks now but had to share my latest additions......a beater Palitoy AT AT Commander AND an new cabinet for the collection :D

Attachments

• C10A28A2-F938-47F3-B554-03AA78B36120.jpeg
    C10A28A2-F938-47F3-B554-03AA78B36120.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 978

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
I promise not to spam this thread for a few weeks now but had to share my latest additions......a beater Palitoy AT AT Commander AND an new cabinet for the collection :D
I saw the cabinet advertised, amazing deal!
Looks great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom