Latest Acquisitions

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Jedi_june said:
@Pomse2001: Sweet vader. When you search for coo's u need do you ask the sellers to send you pics? Or you just by a whole bunch of lots lol

Hi Master June :D both :lol: normally they will not take pictures of all the coo :lol:

Lucky me, the seller for this vader had a great picture of the coo on ebay and I only paid £2 for it :D

:shock: sweet deal! Once I get my **** together and have a full set I want to get back to variant collecting and coo collecting, I really miss the searching and also the fun once it comes in the mail to see if it really is the one you need.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Lee, thanks for the kind words :D

Hi Mike, the coo is a Hong Kong coo :D

Hi June, thanks mate :D nice to see you are back collecting variants and a full set :wink:

I have also received 3 Danish childhood collections that I will show in this thread very soon :D I hope to find some variants in them that I need or have never seen before :lol:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:

Hi June, thanks mate :D nice to see you are back collecting variants and a full set :wink:

I have also received 3 Danish childhood collections that I will show in this thread very soon :D I hope to find some variants in them that I need or have never seen before :lol:

What you do with your doubles?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Awesome buys lately guys. My favourite as you all know is Liam's Yoda, looks good and not sure I have a Revenge sticker card.

Also liking the PS4 Liam. Havent got one yet but its on the list.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Jedi_june said:
Pomse2001 said:

I trade or sell them, do you need some ? but I do not have any weapons for them :D

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Cc4rhu said:
Thanks for the 12" comments. As there's only 12 it is my mission to complete these this year. They do display well.

They're awesome mate. I have a bit of a similar mission myself. I only have c-3PO, R2, Luke, Vader, Fett, Jawa and Stormtrooper at the moment. They're buggers to search for on the bay and rarely come up on the forum for sale...good luck with the hunt

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Today I got another packet, with this Imperial Gunner with a scar. Thanks to Andy for this variant :D

There was also a Xmas pudding in the packet, great to see the christmas spirit on this forum

Pomse2001

Grand Master
lee gray said:
lol thats nice putting a christmas pudding inside, is this like an action man version with the scar ? :)

Hi Lee, Yes that was very nice of Andy, so I have mailed him some Danish christmas cookies :lol: there is no coo only a scar on the leg and C LFL :D

Michael Sith said:
Nice figure Pomse...

Mind you don't swallow the sixpence :lol:

Nice touch with the pudding Andy :wink:

Hi Mike, thanks :lol:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Jedi_june said:
Pomse2001 said:

I trade or sell them, do you need some ? but I do not have any weapons for them :D

I'm not going to get into it until I finally complete a full run of loose. Then I will get into coo collecting especially the scar coos. Are all scar coo figures PBP?

And that's a sweet imperial gunner figure you got, how rare is that one with scar coo?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi June,

Which figures are you missing before you have a full run ?

No I don't think all figures with a scar is PBP, but I am not a PBP expert.

I do not know how rare it is, this is my first imperial commander with a scar :lol:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Hi June,

I do not know how rare it is, this is my first imperial commander with a scar :lol:

I'm missing approx 36 figs that includes POTF. A couple of them I need upgrades because I'm trying to complete as mint as possible. :?

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Screw TONIGATE!

This use to be fun. :)

Had these on my shopping list since last Christmas.

Big thanks to Dave and Dennis for sorting me out- I love it.

IMG_2191_zps30ad2ffa.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Dark Sith Lord said:
Grant Awesome Trilogo TFP!! I know you have been searching for one of these for a while! 8)

Thanks Liam- nice to be posting happy stuff. I'm not sure how many trilogo TFP's I'll have to find- but its a start. Starting to get into the coins as well.

Where can I get that coin book?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Jedi_june said:
Pomse2001 said:
Hi June,

I'm missing approx 36 figs that includes POTF. A couple of them I need upgrades because I'm trying to complete as mint as possible. :?

Let me know if I can help you june :D

Maulster79 said:
Screw TONIGATE!

This use to be fun. :)

Had these on my shopping list since last Christmas.

Big thanks to Dave and Dennis for sorting me out- I love it.
]

Hi Grant, wow awesome tie tri-logo moc 8)

Top Bottom