Latest Acquisitions

Banton989

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the kind words, really happy with those 4 MIB's, good to know the ships I still need are all cheaper haha!

Nice baggies Frank, love the Dianoga, and your right socks might be an anti climax now :-/ lol.

Great 12" figs Rich, I've really been getting into these lately, need to save for an IG 88!

Grinchy, sweet POTF B Wing Pilot, need to get one of those myself!

All the best,

Adam

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Im going to do a proper post in the latest acquisitions as I have picked up all sorts recently. In the meantime I took a quick phone snap of this. Got myself some of Christians cases at FF4. They look the nuts.

photo-1.jpg

Some of the contents are new also. More pics/info to follow.

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Just arrived today. Thanks to Todd for helping me out!

I do have an ESB 45 back Display Arena. Beautiful clear bubble but is currently being flattened out, slight wave is more like a tidal one!!

PD Baggie

Close up (some wear to MIHK) but PD is super minty!!

PD POPY Custom by Todd!

Enjoy!

:wink:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Wow there's been some awesome pick ups lately :shock: Especially @DublinJeff: Luke Gunner Mocs (Awesome!), @Maulster79: with the 3 pack (super find!), @Banton989: With the sick haul :eek: love the potf skiff and droids a-wing!!! (Crazy), and @Mr-Shifter: Great collection of Mocs!!!!! (Wowzers), @Bramistuta25: Awesome Popy Custom, Todd has great talent! :D

This is not too crazy but I just got a package from good ol @Plantman :mrgreen: and it was for a Complete Leia in Boushh Disguise, but the treat was all the extra stuff he sent with it :D :D what a top guy! This is what makes this forum special, a bond of brotherhood :mrgreen:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hey Bram! Awesome PD Custom and superb baggie!

Christmas came early for me today!

All these arrived at my doorstep today! :shock:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65400963@N03/11420759273/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65400963@N03/11420629175/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65400963@N03/11420632895/in/photostream/

Thanks to David (Scottieboy) for the yak! :D :D :D

I am one happy bunny! :D :D

lee gray

Sith Lord
nice collection mr shifter

nice power droid baggie bram

nice loosies jedi june

nice 12 inches Cc4rhu

nice yoda and yak liam, the Ackbar cardback offer is my fav, remembered seeing it in the store in the uk and it said US residents only, really pissed me off

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
mr-shifter - great picture, the new cases make such a difference to MOCs, money well spent my friend :D
I had to write that "money well spent" as I have just ordered another box from Christian and I know my wife reads these posts as well :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Mr-shifter, it looks great with the cases. Awesome collection you have :wink:

Hi Bram, nice baggie and a very cool Popy :shock:

Hi Master June :D nice lot, I really like the catalog, do you have more pictures of it ? also some great figures :wink:

Hi Liam, that PS4 is outstanding is it the rare variant ? :lol: just joking, that Yoda moc looks awesome 8) Also love the Yak :wink:

Today I received this Vader loose, a coo variant I have been hunting for some time :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Jedi_june said:
@Pomse2001: Sweet vader. When you search for coo's u need do you ask the sellers to send you pics? Or you just by a whole bunch of lots lol

Hi Master June :D both :lol: normally they will not take pictures of all the coo :lol:

Lucky me, the seller for this vader had a great picture of the coo on ebay and I only paid £2 for it :D

Top Bottom