Disney acquires Lucasfilm!!!

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Cool Maulster79, so maybe we see luke again in episode 7 as a jedi master :D

I think that's very possible.

It seems now that several of the original cast are expressing an interest, no surprise there, money talks :D

I'd be more than happy with Hammill as a Jedi Master, but I'm not sure that any others would add anything other than in very small roles. That said, surely C3PO and R2 are the obvious 2 to be involved.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Michael Arndt to Write Screenplay for Star Wars: Episode VII

As pre-production of Star Wars: Episode VII begins, Lucasfilm has confirmed that award-winning writer Michael Arndt will write the screenplay for the new Star Wars film. As revealed in the ongoing video series posted here on StarWars.com, Kathleen Kennedy and George Lucas have begun story conferences with Arndt. Arndt won an Academy Award® for Best Original Screenplay for writing Little Miss Sunshine (2006), and was nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay for writing Toy Story 3 (2010).

For more news about Star Wars: Episode VII -- slated for a 2015 release -- keep checking StarWars.com

tundra9

Sith Lord
They also own the rights to ep 1-6, so Disney won't release the original releases of 4-6.
So my guess is we'll get another theme, as well as the Disney intro instead of the Fox one....
Dark times....dark times.........

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jedisearcher said:
Pomse2001 said:

It seems now that several of the original cast are expressing an interest, no surprise there, money talks :D

I'd be more than happy with Hammill as a Jedi Master, but I'm not sure that any others would add anything other than in very small roles. That said, surely C3PO and R2 are the obvious 2 to be involved.

Yes I also think we will see r2-d2 and c-3po again.

Does any of you know many years there will be between episode 6 and 7 ?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
jedisearcher said:
Pomse2001 said:

Yes I also think we will see r2-d2 and c-3po again.

Does any of you know many years there will be between episode 6 and 7 ?

Well, if the rumours of Fisher or Hammil making an appearance are true, I'd say about 30.

:)

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
darth-vader-mickey-mouse-i-am-your-father.jpg

Rumours of this chap coming back too, won't he be a little crispy?

Jason

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
darth-vader-mickey-mouse-i-am-your-father.jpg

Rumours of this chap coming back too, won't he be a little crispy?

Jason

It was Vader's body double bodyguard that got thrown down the shaft wasn't it? I thought everyone knew that :lol:

This is what people thought back in the 80's!!

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-editors/5-ridiculous-star-wars-sequel-rumours-80s-165257571.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom