Bye bye Roanldo..............you wee wanker!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5374134,00.html

Gonna miss him Jay(jedi)?

plantman

Sith Lord
he was an absolute tit...shame we dont have anyone else with his skillset in the PL.

they still have anderson to fill the gap... :lol: :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
found this the other day - simple but funny :lol: :lol:

ronaldo.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I like it! 8)

The highlight of the Champs league final for me (even better than watching United getting raped and Fergy looking like he was sucking a lemon) was watching Ronaldo getting more and more frustrated as Puyol fell over like a girl EVERY single time Ronaldo came near him and he got free kick after free kick for it.
Now Ronaldo realised what everyone else feels when he does it 378 times a game........wee wanker!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
utd will miss him but we will survive. cant say i am to sad to see him go. he was a fantastic skillful player and he has been great for us but he was a twat. and with all that money to re invest we will probably be a stronger unit next year or the one after. it may take time to readjust, but everyone said that we were ****ed when van nistlerooy left " who would score the goals" but instead of relying on one man to score everyone else chipped in and we won the league. i hope this has the same effect and rooney and berbatov will flurish without ronaldo. as for new signings... hope they dont pay all that money for tevez as he isn't worth it. same with ribbery. benzouma might be a good one as would yaya toure. valencia has promise and arteta would fit in really well. ronaldo wanted to go and fergie felt the time was right and he is the one we will miss and not any of the prima donna footballers

plantman

Sith Lord
Tim Cahill would be your best option, an inventive, tackling, goalscring midfielder.

Scholes and giggs are past it, you can probably cover the flanks for now but central midfield needs someone like cahill.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jayjedi said:
as for new signings... hope they dont pay all that money for tevez as he isn't worth it. same with ribbery. benzouma might be a good one as would yaya toure. valencia has promise and arteta would fit in really well.

I agree Tevez isn't worth the money, nor is Ribbery. Benzema aint that ****ing good, and your paying a lot for "potential". Why would Yaya Toure leave Barcelona for anyone right now? I've seen the **** about him not feeling appreciated etc but I still can't see him leaving.
Valencia isn't worth £8 million letalone £16. Arteta would be an interesting signing, not sure he's quite the world class player I wold expect United to go for. Very good, yes, but not world class.

I still think Rafa would happily sell you Lucas for £40 million! :lol:

plantman

Sith Lord
I still think Rafa would happily sell you Lucas for £40 million!

:lol: id give them Lucas just to stop paying his friggin wages...all he does is flump around the pitch kicking away at things

Tank1252

Jedi Master
I saw some headlines that Ferguson might be after Torres! That WOULD be a worthwhile signing. Can't see it ever happening tho... Maybe Villa? (the player not the underachieving crap from Brum)

plantman

Sith Lord
Christ, if that went through i would personally throw some dog **** at benitez.

He would rather flog him abroad if he even concidered it...but he wont :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I can't see Benitez or the Liverpool Board ever agreeing to sell Torres to United, and even if they did the fans would NEVER forgive them.
That's just a story dreamt up by some idiot journalist......"United have lots of money, Liverpool are (supposedly) really short of cash......I know, United to buy Torres!" :roll:

David Villa would be a great signing for United (don't sign for them cunts, come to Liverpool) but he has has already stated he wants to stay in Spain. So that's Barca or Real then.

slim

Sith Lord
ribery is that great that bayern munich bought him 2 years ago, german football is the pits HECK even veronin or whatever he is called plays well in the german league !! villa is the man i would bust the bank for and valencia is worth a punt.....

4 in a row ..oh yes

slim

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
And there was me thinking you were alright!
ANOTHER United fan............great! :roll: :wink: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
No, cos then they'd be City fans!

They all live in Surrey, Northern Ireland, or the Far East! :roll: :lol:

slim

Sith Lord
just like all scousers support everton ! Football is a global game now ...well at least for the top 4...its all money money money and mark my words all this cash is bad for the game ! also i can see a break away to form a european league or at the very least manu selling their tv rights to the highest bidder like barca and real do atm ! which brings them in £200 million plus .....every season.. the premiership is screwed i think ??

slim

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Aye and apparently Spanish papers are saying Real have signed him. But Lyon are saying they have a bid for him but nothing else.
He's not worth the £36 million being talked about anyway!

That European super league has been talked about for years. It won't happen any time soon, the Champions league is basically it in a closed shop form anyway. Ask any football fan to name the 10-12 biggest sides in Europe and you get the Premiership's big 4, Spain's big 2, Three Italian sides, Bayern Munich, and spattering of other sides. That's basically the sides that make up the Champions league second round.........

jayjedi

Sith Lord
thank god i've got another utd fan on here. too many bloody scousers, weasel from ireland , craig from boston, jabba from barnsley ... all local scousers :lol:

and what about owen. not a bad signing for free and if he and rooney can hit it off wouldn't be a bad thing for england either, what with the world cup coming up . he is only going to be 3rd or 4th striker but its good buisness if he can stay fit. utd still need a decent striker and a centre midfielder. we have got a great squad just need something special. its going to be a pain getting europes elite to come to this country now as the government are taxing them 50 % of wages... why not go to spain where its only 20 % and it doesn't piss down with rain all week :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom