Any snow where you live ?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes very true, it took my wife 10 years to get ours, lovely dogs. Ours is black probably why she doesn't like the fire or sun. 😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 28

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Yesterday we got more snow, tonight it was -20c and this morning -9c 🥶

Here are some pictures from denmark this days, i got them from the news :ROFLMAO: 🥶

01.jpeg

The army lost a vehicle in the snow.

02.jpeg

Here there normally drive trains

03.jpg

A bus is stuck in the snow

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

The motorway

07.jpg

08.jpg

some danish kids love the snow

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

I read in the news that a transport maybe like this one from the hospital was stuck in the snow for 20 hours before they got help, the man was 84 years old and the woman 80 years old.
The car was an electric car so they lost power very fast and it was cold to wait for so long time in the car. Both man and wife need to get back to the hospital because the body temp. was 35c after they have been sitting there for 20 hours :oops:

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

another bus lost in the snow

19.jpg

20.jpg

Another bus in the snow

21.jpg

22.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yesterday we got more snow, tonight it was -20c and this morning -9c 🥶

Here are some pictures from denmark this days, i got them from the news :ROFLMAO: 🥶

View attachment 186914

The army lost a vehicle in the snow.

View attachment 186915

Here there normally drive trains

View attachment 186916

A bus is stuck in the snow

View attachment 186917

View attachment 186918

View attachment 186919

The motorway

View attachment 186920

View attachment 186921

some danish kids love the snow

View attachment 186922

View attachment 186923

View attachment 186924

View attachment 186925

View attachment 186926

View attachment 186927

View attachment 186928

I read in the news that a transport maybe like this one from the hospital was stuck in the snow for 20 hours before they got help, the man was 84 years old and the woman 80 years old.
The car was an electric car so they lost power very fast and it was cold to wait for so long time in the car. Both man and wife need to get back to the hospital because the body temp. was 35c after they have been sitting there for 20 hours :oops:

View attachment 186929

View attachment 186931

View attachment 186932

another bus lost in the snow

View attachment 186933

View attachment 186934

Another bus in the snow

View attachment 186935

View attachment 186936
And you are very welcome to it.😏

Pomse2001

Grand Master
friday, saturday and sunday we got +c and the snow began to melt 🌞 but the night from sunday to monday morning it began to snow again and we got a new snow blizzard and again we have -2c this morning 🥶 when I was driving to work this morning there was a few places where I could not see the road because of snow and there was no tracks from other cars :mad: I saw a few cars that had the same problem and was stuck in the snow on the fields because they could not see the road. But I got save to work this morning.

Are the weather still better in the uk, no snow ? :)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Sounds pretty full-on over there, Lars!

Got a lot colder here- some places have had some. More this week up north.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
friday, saturday and sunday we got +c and the snow began to melt 🌞 but the night from sunday to monday morning it began to snow again and we got a new snow blizzard and again we have -2c this morning 🥶 when I was driving to work this morning there was a few places where I could not see the road because of snow and there was no tracks from other cars :mad: I saw a few cars that had the same problem and was stuck in the snow on the fields because they could not see the road. But I got save to work this morning.

Are the weather still better in the uk, no snow ? :)
Keep yourself safe Lars, and no thankfully still no snow.🤞

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
We had snow this morning. Nothing on what Lars had, but probably an inch or two. Pretty much gone by midafternoon though

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sounds pretty full-on over there, Lars!

Got a lot colder here- some places have had some. More this week up north.
Oh yes, many of us have begun to get tired of the snow. Tuesday was fine but ****ing cold -13c 🥶 but no snowing Tuesday. This morning we got snow again and it is still snowing now and we have a new blizzard but it is only -1c this morning but because of the blizzard it feels a lot colder 🥶 again this morning I saw cars that could maybe not see the road and lost control so they end up on the fields. There are no problems in the towns, the government are much better now to clear the roads there. But on the country it is bad.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I would love to share, you can get some of our snow :LOL:
Thanks for sharing Lars, the bloody white stuff has finally reached us here in the SW.
Thankfully only a tiny amount and whats even better is that it's all gone.😀
The dog didn't quite know what to make of it.

IMG_6636.jpeg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks for sharing Lars, the bloody white stuff has finally reached us here in the SW.
Thankfully only a tiny amount and whats even better is that it's all gone.😀
The dog didn't quite know what to make of it.

View attachment 187011
Your welcome, we get +c next week so I guess the snow will melt again. Was it the first time the dog saw snow ? :LOL:

Latest posts

Top Bottom