Any snow where you live ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Today we got the first snow in 2024 where I live and it is a blizzard 🥶 we now have 10 cm of snow on the road where I work and it is still snowing a lot. The news say some parts of denmark can get up to 90 cm of snow in 24 hours :oops: I don't think it will be in the parts where I work or live :ROFLMAO:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Exactly the same here, 12 degrees, mild flooding and 90 mph wind. Another normal day really.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Same. Horrible, wet weather and the ground is completely saturated. Would love some proper snow!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
No thankfully…as far as I'm concerned "snow only belongs on Christmas cards".🙄

I won't care if I never saw it ever again…

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Since we've had the pup, Wales has had nothing but rain.

Attachments

• 20240101_091342.jpg
    20240101_091342.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 46

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nick, you miserable, old codger!
You know me so well…I truly hate the cold, wet horrible stuff.
it snows, no one can go anywhere, it then starts to melt and the whole lot becomes an ice sheet….what's to like about it?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
She`s 13 weeks, hoping for some dry weather to get her out, other than in mud.
She's great,.
I know what you mean, all our little one has seen is the back garden for days and even then she comes in caked in mud as the grass is a quagmire.
To be fair, this is her favourite pass time!

IMG_6571.jpeg

She hates getting wet.🙄

Last edited:

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
She's great,.
I know what you mean, all our little one has seen is the back garden for days and even then she comes in caked in mud as the grass is a quagmire.
To be fair, this is her favourite pass time!

View attachment 186894

She hates getting wet.🙄
She's gorgeous, it's surprising the grooming they need, my mother in law schnauzer is in the groomers every 5 weeks.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
She's gorgeous, it's surprising the grooming they need, my mother in law schnauzer is in the groomers every 5 weeks.
They are a bugger to keep looking good, but most importantly for us she doesn't shed her coat.
She is bathed once a week, brushed twice a week and in the groomers every 6-7 weeks.
But saying all of that she's absolutely worth every penny.

This is her other favourite pass time at this time of year.

IMG_6481.jpeg

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
They are a bugger to keep looking good, but most importantly for us she doesn't shed her coat.
She is bathed once a week, brushed twice a week and in the groomers every 6-7 weeks.
But saying all of that she's absolutely worth every penny.

This is her other favourite pass time at this time of year.

View attachment 186897
And who could blame her, looks very cosy 😀

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
We have a Cockapoo, same don't shed hair but need grooming often. Lovely dog always wants to please us and is attached to my wife, then me when the wife's out.

Ours isn't bothered by the log burner, I think it's to hot for her.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
We have a Cockapoo, same don't shed hair but need grooming often. Lovely dog always wants to please us and is attached to my wife, then me when the wife's out.

Ours isn't bothered by the log burner, I think it's to hot for her.
She loves the fire and sun bathing in the summer…If I stroke her just after when she's moved away and she's so hot!
Enevertilly she will pant out of the room and go a drink all her water, and then want to go out for a wee…🙄😔

Cockapoo and Cavapoo are truly are your best friend, I didn't particularly want a dog, but now that we are retired (almost) and live rural I had run out if excuses not to have one but now after almost 2 years I wouldn't be without her. She is always "right there" to brighten your day up no matter what's happening.
She's off to the Groomer on Monday, I'll post a picture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom