Do you use a program for your star wars collection ?

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Interesting - not seen Calibre before. I do something similart in Excel though - In my collecting spreadsheet I just put a link to a file location in a cell and then I can just click the link to open pdf / image / another file on my computer or a link to a website etc. Works well for me (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I use Excel to track my collection. I keep track of what I'm saving for, how much I have paid, shipping costs, who and where I bought it from, who I wont buy from again, where to find it in my storage and so on. No photos though, but reading through this thread has put the idea in my head.

I use Calibre on and off for managing my ebook and ecomic collections. This app manages pdfs, epub and cdr files which are basically a collection of images. I'm not sure how easy it is to create these types of file but I image if you can group a handful of photos together in this way and import them into Calibre then you can add you own meta data to sort and filter on. It might be a good way to track your collection and have access to the photos at the same time. I think I'll check it out.

https://calibre-ebook.com/about
Thanks I will try to see if I can use it (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Finally I found something I can use and it is free (y) Libreoffice are the program. I installed it and began to do a test and it can also change it to PDF.

This are just test work of my little Patrol Dewback Collection.

But I think it looks nice, but also need a few changes :unsure:

Skærmbillede 2024-03-09 201437.png

Skærmbillede 2024-03-09 201457.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom