Write your letter to Santa here....

Josh

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Josh said:
I just wanna say... If peoples gifts have not arrived in time for Xmas, I would suggest the people who sent/organised them to be posted, not be involved in something like this! If you can't pull your finger out your arse and get something to your SS at least a week before Chrissie your ****en hopeless.
Let's hope Coco gets his this year :roll:

Josh, if that was aimed at me you can piss off mate, I got my secret santa something he should really like but it wasn't something I had laying around in a box somewhere that I didn't want... I won't go into details because otherwise it's not fair on the guy I bought it for.

The item was coming from the states and is not something you can just pick up anywhere.

If my gift doesn't arrive before Christmas I will be ashamed of course and I will try and make it up to them but I was told it got sent out and it was delayed, until yesterday I assumed it had been sent!

Good thing I pulled my finger out my arse all the other times I helped people out this year.

:shock: :roll: :lol:

What's that saying again?..."Your only as good as the last time you pulled your finger out" :)

Josh

Sith Lord
And besides that although I know you are dieing to get into the "****en hopeless" catergory..you have to wait a few more days yet, it's not quite a week till the big day :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
So why come on and be Mr Blunt with your opinions if there is still time? Bringing coco's situation into it from last year isn't nice either, I know he got **** on but his secret santa didn't even bother trying to make it up to him after finding out it didnt arrive (it was a case of , "oh well i sent it.." and nothing more)

You really think I or any of the other guys here who are sending out wouldn't make it up to someone if it didn't arrive on time? I organised mine almost as soon as I got my name which was a month ago and I have been patiently waiting for it to actually get sent, how much do you reckon I have been shitting it as it gets closer to Christmas?

I feel terrible enough that its only just gone out so that might be why I have posted a hundred updates in this thread .... or perhaps I am just doing it to stir the pot and send someone nothing after all, I guess I don't rank highly with some on honoring my commitments.

spoons

Grand Master
In the word's of Noddy Holder - ITSSSSS CHRISTMASSSSS!!!!

Bickering and sniping can wait until the New Year :)

Josh

Sith Lord
Take him to the gallows boys he's sounding guilty :)
Seriously though..
Well if somebody doesn't recieve a present again this year or alot don't show until after Chrissie, you can count me out next year :)
Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think? this isn't just about 'the giving' it's about us getting to open vintage on Chrissie day remember. Bit of a let down if you open it on the way home from the P.O 3 days after the fact don't you think.
Now I am sorry this feels like it is directed at you but the rules are pretty simple to follow IMO
I am sure your gift Joe will be the biggest and best eclectic collection of SW **** a SS could wish for :)
Happy holidays

burnsy

Sith Lord
I know what you're saying Josh, but I found it difficult this year.

I had loads of items on watch on the bay for the last 4 weeks but they all ended up going
for £40+. I began to panic as the day got closer and managed to secure a good pressie in the end but then had to wait for it to be delivered after the bloody postal strikes ****ed up the UK post and there was a backlog.

I don't think Josh's comments were aimed directly at you Jo, there are quite a few of us who haven't received presents as of yet. It would be great to have the pressie under the tree for Xmas day but if it doesn't arrive on time, I'm sure nobody has sent out late intentionally.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
I have sent my secret santa out via First Class Recorded Delivery (its UK to UK) i have also retained the tracking info so my SS will 100% receive their item prior to Xmas Day. If i was posting international then i would have sent it much earlier.

My secret santa hasn't turned up yet either i spoke to the women in the post office and we only have 3 days left in the UK to totally guarantee delivery before xmas day so if anyone is reading this and hasn't sent their item then now is the time to do it.

Jay

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
To add to were Josh is coming from there does seem to be a lot of guys still waiting and we are on the 16th December now.

I also know where Stu is coming from everything i tried to buy my SS went for 40gbp + in the end i got something for 36 gbp. I dont mind doing that but it meant a delay in me shipping out but regardless mine is shipped and guaranteed to arrive for Xmas!

For me its your reputation i wouldnt dream of not sending out in time for Xmas what happen to Coco last year was wrong and i really really hope there isn't a repeat of that as part of the agreement is to send the item with tracking so saying "well i posted it" shouldn't wash.

I just hope my Secret Santa and all the other lads who are still waiting on their Secret Santa to post come through as there is just days left to do it and some international posts will be to late now.

Jay

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
now kiss and make up guy's iam sure things will turn out fine

that' is if it was sent ; i posted a pressie to the states today , and it was told it will be theire for christmas

it wasent for the secret santa here as that one has long arrived , now let's stay in the christmas spirit

ho-ho-hoo and all :D

Josh

Sith Lord
:shock: At first it looked like the nastiest set of flaps down there... real meat hangers. :lol:

browny

Jedi Master
Josh said:
:shock: At first it looked like the nastiest set of flaps down there... real meat hangers. :lol:

Bit to close to lady gaga that one josh hey?!.....I nearly got excited :lol: :lol:

I'l take the blondie.

ps - mine has arrived and my ss has been confirmed received as well,sure hope they all turn up for the rest of you guys,as jay said we now only have 3-4 days max to guarantee arrival by xmas.

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
plantman said:
maybe this will help change the theme???

id like those in my sack..or on it...ect

:oops: i know i already recieved my gift and all

but can i chance my wishlist please :oops: :wink: :wink:

iam sure the gift send will be perfect thanks again to my secret egg ninja santa

aussiejames

Sith Lord
"nastiest set of flaps down there" :lol: :lol: Well I'm glad they've kissed and made up. My 'child' has got their box of poo and I'm itching to open my present- 1 week to go. I'm excited & I'm sure everyone will be happy :)

Josh

Sith Lord
Whoever my SS is, your officially not "****en hopeless" :)
Thanks to whoever you are ;)
Have to say though, don't know how your postal system works but this was delivered in record time! 7 days :shock: ......maybe they should strike more often :lol:

Christian

Jedi Master
Pleased to say that I'm just popping down to the PO now with my SS gift for one lucky little beggar :p

Got mine a while back and after the doris pinched it I've been dying to dig it out and rip it open.... the prezzie that is! - now that is truely the spirit of Christmas and thanks to Bollux for sorting the 2009 SS out.

Cheers,
Christian
Aged 4 1/2 years

spoons

Grand Master
got mine on Saturday - I got the other half to check it was my gify, and it was already wrapped :D

It's really got me in the Christmas mood - cheers Santa

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom