Write your letter to Santa here....

Joe

Grand Master
If he has ........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PcrBFCNFIU&feature=related :mrgreen:

Christian

Jedi Master
Just to confirm that I have recently bought my SS prezzie. However, it's on it's way from US so fingers crossed it will be here in good time for me to post onwards to arrive prior to the big day. You're gonna love it... whoever you are! :wink: :wink:

Christian

Josh

Sith Lord
Browny yours was posted out about 12 days ago...so shouldn't be far away at all mate :) and NO I am not your SS ;)

Posted my SS out before then and the person has got it already.

Still nothing for me but :(

Grant

Sith Lord
You guys are leaving it a bit late. I hope everybody gets a vintage present for Christmas. This is why I sent mine out back in September/October :wink:

Grant.

spoons

Grand Master
I've not sent or received yet, but i have a feeling my gift is on its way :wink: :wink:

browny

Jedi Master
Josh - thanks mate,the present arrived this morning!

My missus has done exactly the same as most others on here and swiped the bugger before I even had a sniff of opening it :cry: the best bit is my dog didnt even attack the postie or parcel this time (she normally does) so it must be fate!

Thanks again whoever you are,and thanks josh as well bud.

Joe

Grand Master
Just a note to the person I bought for - The main present is or should be with you very soon, it was sent on my behalf from the states so I hope it arrives in time !
Also - I have bought a couple of mini extra presents also coming from different places so if they don't arrive before xmas (which I really hope they do!) then please accept my apologies but they will arrives.

whoever my secret santa is will get a PM on Xmas day to explain a bit more ;) So don't worry if you open the present and think - hmm?!

I hope that covers things LOL

Joe

Grand Master
Well my gift is a little off the wall, hence the message on Xmas day , plus I don't want them thinking I didn't send anything LOL

I am sure my SS will be happy, just hope things turn up in time!

Don't worry SS - I will sort you out! :mrgreen:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I'm confused, surely you are someone's SS as in "Secret Santa", so are you talking about yourself now? Or does SS stand for "secret santee' i.e. the one who gets the present?

Edit: a rather Jimmyesque post on second viewing.

Joe

Grand Master
:lol: - That is twice in as many days you have replied to my posts without reading them :D

It's ok I live in a strange world so it only makes sense that my posts are hard to read :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom