Write your letter to Santa here....

Josh

Sith Lord
It is Starw Wars related but right?

And Emiel WTF did Jimmy send you some of that super skunk afterall? No Fair :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
Hope something turns up Lee! I know a few secret santas but not your one sorry mate :(

Joe

Grand Master
UPDATE TIME!!!!!

My MAIN gift has now been sent from the good old USA !!! It SHOULD arrive with my patient secret santa before Xmas, however in the event that it doesn't it should arrive not long after, ahead of time - I apologise if it doesn't make it to you to open on xmas day !!

My secret santas "sub" gift should also be making its way from the USA to him this week or next ;)

:D :D :D

Josh

Sith Lord
Joe said:
UPDATE TIME!!!!!

My MAIN gift has now been sent from the good old USA !!! It SHOULD arrive with my patient secret santa before Xmas, however in the event that it doesn't it should arrive not long after, ahead of time - I apologise if it doesn't make it to you to open on xmas day !!

My secret santas "sub" gift should also be making its way from the USA to him this week or next ;)

:D :D :D

Er didn't you say it was on it's way 6 days ago?

Josh

Sith Lord
I just wanna say... If peoples gifts have not arrived in time for Xmas, I would suggest the people who sent/organised them to be posted, not be involved in something like this! If you can't pull your finger out your arse and get something to your SS at least a week before Chrissie your ****en hopeless.
Let's hope Coco gets his this year :roll:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
To be honest I won't be bothered at all if mine was to arrive late. Shipping from the UK to the Netherlands has been exceptionally slow lately.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
I'm with you Emiel,I wouldn't be too bothered if it's a liuttle late just as long as something turns up.

I take it your in the same boat as me Emiel,no pressie yet?? :cry:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Lee Gregory said:
I'm with you Emiel,I wouldn't be too bothered if it's a liuttle late just as long as something turns up.

I take it your in the same boat as me Emiel,no pressie yet?? :cry:

Nothing yet Lee, but I know it's on its way, so not bothered at all.

Congrats on the saber, although it will be piss yellow before you know it. :evil:

burnsy

Sith Lord
I posted mine a week ago so hopefully will be with my person soon if not already!
I haven't received mine through yet.

I don't mind if it doesn't get here in time as our post has been awful recently.
I'm waiting on a few items to come through which were dispatched to me a while ago.

Josh

Sith Lord
LOL well it's not like the postal strikes weren't known about :?
Besides that if it's Secret Santa it's Secret ****ing Santa!!!!!! Santa doesn't come on the 26th he comes on the 25th :wink:
If we just want to send stuff to each other any old day of the week why don't we just do this in March?

Joe

Grand Master
Josh said:
I just wanna say... If peoples gifts have not arrived in time for Xmas, I would suggest the people who sent/organised them to be posted, not be involved in something like this! If you can't pull your finger out your arse and get something to your SS at least a week before Chrissie your ****en hopeless.
Let's hope Coco gets his this year :roll:

Josh, if that was aimed at me you can piss off mate, I got my secret santa something he should really like but it wasn't something I had laying around in a box somewhere that I didn't want... I won't go into details because otherwise it's not fair on the guy I bought it for.

The item was coming from the states and is not something you can just pick up anywhere.

If my gift doesn't arrive before Christmas I will be ashamed of course and I will try and make it up to them but I was told it got sent out and it was delayed, until yesterday I assumed it had been sent!

Good thing I pulled my finger out my arse all the other times I helped people out this year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom