Write your letter to Santa here....

burnsy

Sith Lord
My present just arrived and I'm really tempted to open it as I go away tomorrtow.

But no, I'm gonna hold onto it for when we get back.

Thanks Santa, lovin the wrapping paper (Winnie The Pooh)

chazgreentooth

Jedi Knight
My gift got here today, I opened them both thinking one was a Revenge leaflet I won, luckily there was a note that came with it so I didn't look at what was inside the package :lol: The other one was wrapped in Star Wars wrapping paper so I didn't see a thing! :lol: Sorry I opened them but I was expecting loads of parcels this week.

I have put them both away for christmas but I can't bring myself to put them under the tree as my dog has become far too curious and this will be his first christmas :shock:

Thanks to my secret santa, I know who you are now as Jeff mentioned your name in his explanation letter. I cant wait to open the 'Fragile Do Not Bend' parcel. :wink:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Got a sorry we missed you slip from the postie today.......so I guess mine has arrived :D ,thanks ss.Just got 2 find a way to get to the PO and collect it,not easy as next few days at work are 13+ hours :cry:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Well I've gone and got my ****ing car stuck on the way home from work tonight after a 13 hour stint, and with another 13 hours tommorow + a 6am start on xmas eve means I won't be able to get to the PO to pick my pressie up in time for Xmas morn :cry:

Thanks anyway to my SS for getting it here on time.

Red wine time.......

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Oh yeah Weaz,scary as hell driving back from work on Sunday,lazy council had done sod all with the roads.

Also it's just dollaped another few inches,just when you think it was slowly going.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
****!
Hasn't snowed here since Saturday night, although the snow that did fall hasn't melted. It looks brilliant..............and then you try and drive in it! :roll:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
SDC11268.jpg

Thanks Santa :D

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Lol, you didn't mess around James. You know who it was right? (I was talking to him last night ;) ).
Mine's still under the tree, none of us are allowed to open any presents till the rest of the family arrives.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
" you didn't mess around James. You know who it was right?" it's been Christmas for 5 hours there was no way that sucker wasn't getting opened. And I am pretty sure there is only one clog wearer here :D

Joe

Grand Master
Opening my present in the morning ;) Can't wait! We need a thread I think?

I might set one up actually!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom