Tri-Logo Yak Face MOC

phantom

Jedi Master
Caswellbot said:
PGowdy said:
I really don't see you getting £300-350 for this with a cracked bubble. I think that's what you'd get for a decent one with an undamaged bubble. Personally i think you'd struggle to get £200. In fact i wasn't going to give you a figure even that high. Just my 2p.

Im with Pete on this one. The crack is one thing but the lift as well will slash the price. I think £175 is about right. It may struggle to get that I feel. Who knows?

What was tthe seller thinking sending it in a jiffy bag. This is why I always specify on ebay for a box. I think some people would just stick a stamp on it and write the address on the bubble if they could. :|

I asked the seller to ensure they put it in a box, but it arrived in a bag.. I believe there were some dents pre-shipping but not as bad.. Dont think however the seller was that much into vintage Star Wars collecting tbh.

As for price, based on opinions here and ebay, Ill probably go for 200 as an opening price where Ill go half on the shipping (shipping from Norway can be sometimes alot!!!), or even better, go for a trade as I recently downsized my collection alot, so will look for cheap Kenner Mocs.

phantom

Jedi Master
Thanks for all your inputs ! Really appreciated.

Item is now listed for trade or sale in the sales section and on RS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom