Vintage Yak Face

darthmikulas

Padawan
Hi

I am looking to sell my vintage Yak face figure. I am struggling to work out what is an acceptable price for one. Ebay seems to go from £100 to £1000! Not that I have seen many cases where a loose yak face has gone for £1k.

The figure is in excellent condition - with no cosmetic damage as far as I have been able to see. I have attached some pictures for reference.

I would be grateful for a view on a realistic valuation for this. BTW if it helps to know I have had this since 1998 and have decided to slowly start selling my collection
Thanks

IMG_0612.jpeg

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0610.jpeg

Yakface85

Youngling
I
Hi

I am looking to sell my vintage Yak face figure. I am struggling to work out what is an acceptable price for one. Ebay seems to go from £100 to £1000! Not that I have seen many cases where a loose yak face has gone for £1k.

The figure is in excellent condition - with no cosmetic damage as far as I have been able to see. I have attached some pictures for reference.

I would be grateful for a view on a realistic valuation for this. BTW if it helps to know I have had this since 1998 and have decided to slowly start selling my collection
Thanks

View attachment 175929
View attachment 175930
View attachment 175931
Hi

Thanks

View attachment 175929
View attachment 175930
View attachment 175931
Hi Darth - I've been looking for a yak. Are you still looking to sell?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom