Star Wars Celebration 7

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Here's the plan:

Celebration 7- Disneyworld Star Wars opening- Rancho Obi-wan- Skywalker Ranch- Californian Redwoods (Endor)- Episode VII Premire :D

There are 4 camper van hire firms I can see in LA on google maps....

:)

Jason

Starzone

Padawan
I'll be there.....wouldn't miss it.

Tons of other stuff to do on that coast, including Jedi filming locations Endor, Sarlacc Pit etc.......and not forgetting Las Vegas :twisted:

maniac79

Jedi Master
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :)
Unfortunately, if I'm coming, I'd bring my wife, so at least for me not much that would have to stay in Vegas could be happening. :lol:

Btw, for now it looks as if we're going, I will get tickets when they go on for sale, safe up money for the trip and plan a vacation over there during for at least 2 weeks when CVII will take place. Can't wait!

Grant, nice trip you have planned, might want to join if that's OK. :)

x-pack

Grand Master
What do you guys think the cost of a trip like this might be ..ball park figure?

I would love to do it. Nothing stopping me at the moment. Is it in school term time or anything? That's when people take leave with their kids and make it a pain in the arse for anyone else to take leave :roll:

Richard_H

Grand Master
x-pack said:
What do you guys think the cost of a trip like this might be ..ball park figure?

I would love to do it. Nothing stopping me at the moment. Is it in school term time or anything? That's when people take leave with their kids and make it a pain in the arse for anyone else to take leave :roll:

Not including spending money you're looking at about £1100.

maniac79

Jedi Master
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So gutted!!!

Tried to get a Jedi Master ticket (for me) and a Jedi Knight ticket (for my wife) or at least 2 Jedi Knight tickets and I swear I hit that button the second it went online... got placed into the virtual queue... after 2 minutes of waiting the 1st RS forum member posted "All VIP tickets gone" and I thought he was messing around... but he wasn't.

All VIP tickets gone in 2 minutes... :( Well, the money I saved goes into 2 more nights at the Hilton, arriving on April 15th and leaving April 20th. With a visit to Disneyland either before or after Celebration.

Did anyone from here try to get or manage to get VIP tickets?

Richard_H

Grand Master
I'm out. Due to the length of queues etc the only way to do US is VIP and I don't like the way this one has been handled. Also family want to do Florida summer 2015 ( I was hoping for a Celebration then) and it'll take money away from that trip.

I'm thinking/hoping we get Europe 2016 or 17 at the latest anyway and will be there for that one.

I will do a US celebration though at some point. It's looking likely that 2018 or near enough is realistic after hopefully the next Europe.

Richard_H

Grand Master
With my logical head on - can I afford to spend 1.5k before a 5k holiday to see a preview (which is likely the Jedi Master only option) of a movie I'm going to see a few months later.

Richard_H

Grand Master
I'm 100% out of this :(

I was hoping still to go this week but I'm tied by school term dates and it misses the Easter holidays by 1 week - the dates have been published this week.

x-pack

Grand Master
That is probably true. It's not exactly a family friendly trip, not unless your family are hardcore Star Wars fans.

First thing my wife said was 'we could all go' :roll: ...

Needless to say, I've sacked this idea off

maniac79

Jedi Master
Well, I'm going together with my wife. She's not that much into Star Wars as me, but she will probably join the Celebration 1 or 2 days, the other 2 days she will do something on her own, but we'll make a 2 weeks trip out of it and visit Disney Land, etc... Think it really could be fun for the whole family, even if not all share the passion for Star Wars as much as we do. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom