Should U grades be banned!

Joe

Grand Master
well I have just come back from the pub and am a bit pissed up, had a swear up over on RS about it all.

****ing horrible greedy cunts

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
well I have just come back from the pub and am a bit pissed up, had a swear up over on RS about it all.

****ing horrible greedy cunts

Did you see that little cunts post ruliar94?

Horrible arrogant greedy little ****er is proud of what he has done :twisted:

Joe

Grand Master
Well money can't buy you happiness but it seemingly can buy you a lot of "U" grades..

He doesn't seem to grasp the notion that we aren't worried if he made his money back on the figures he bought..

Joe

Grand Master
One thing I noticed in that thread, everyone is reading it but no-one is commenting..

I mean more people commented on the initial suggestion than they did seeing those pictures and realising its happening..

Josh

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
One thing I noticed in that thread, everyone is reading it but no-one is commenting..

I mean more people commented on the initial suggestion than they did seeing those pictures and realising its happening..

We got you asking all the hard questions for us Joe :wink: !

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Members from SWF who feel strongly about what he has done should drop a comment on there as well. (I know many of us have)

I put a post an his AFA thread as he swore twice in that thread that he would only ever open beaters.

Josh

Sith Lord
Yeah I noticed that too Jay!I made sure to quote it in the other thread though just incase he forgot about it :) haven't had a response from him yet I don't think lol!

Josh

Sith Lord
Fooking LOL you are giving that guy a hard time Jay!
I just read your post in the AFA thread and think you are starting to go a little over the top man !!Yeah he lied a little but they are his things and if the wacko wants to do that sort of thing, that is up to him period!
I know your pissed and all but your going to end up looking like a wanker if you keep going !

Grant

Sith Lord
Fellow SWF members I think its time to draw a line under this sitaution and move on.
Everybody has got the message both here and over on RS.

I personally dont think we will be seeing many more card backs like we have done going up for sale any time soon.

Or (Strike me down with all of your anger and your journey to the dark side will be complete). :wink:

Grant.

Joe

Grand Master
Josh said:
whiteskinnydroid said:

We got you asking all the hard questions for us Joe :wink: !

not doing any good though is it lol

Josh

Sith Lord
I personally think we should send in this guy to start pointing the bone around a bit!
crazyman.jpg

And if that doesn't work this guy I hear he is very good!

voodoo.jpg

Kinda looks like a certain forum member don't you reckon?

Joe

Grand Master
Josh said:
I just read your post in the AFA thread and think you are starting to go a little over the top man !!Yeah he lied a little but they are his things and if the wacko wants to do that sort of thing, that is up to him period!
I know your pissed and all but your going to end up looking like a wanker if you keep going !

Nothing like a little bit of heat to make for interesting reading, besides Jay has some damn strong opinions on this and it's not like the guy just opened a baggie for his loose collection is it.

Anyway, I remember a certain member coming in full blast on this forum against a certain dickhead called "babs" , sure we thought he was a bit of a hot head at the time but it turned out he was right and now nobody thinks he is a wanker (to my knowledge) ...

That guy collects Dengar so I hear ;)

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Josh said:

Dont give a **** Josh! I have said what i needed to say my last post like Joe's was against the thread been locked. It needs to stay open and not for the purposes of bashing Chris/Ruilar if he choses to answer thats his call. The problem is far bigger than the actions of just one guy look at eBay which reaches a far bigger market of collectors than RS or SWF. People have seen the tide turn and are now actively selling quality MOC's as U grade candidates sad but true.

The thread is there to highlight what certain people are prepared to in the pursuit of U grades i had a number of PM's from guys who collect U grades who are now thinking twice about where they have come from and what purpose do they really serve etc. One guys main fear was repros well i've assured him that me and others will support him in this subject and he is now looking to collect MOC and loose.

Anyway i have seen you go hell for leather on subjects that your passionate about Josh your a merciless ****er when it comes to scammers / dickheads etc lol

Josh

Sith Lord
It's not that I want you to stop man don't get me wrong :shock: I just think you shouldn't go about it the way you are in the AFA thread that's all!You don't want to end up looking like the bad guy after all the hard work you have been doing is what I am thinking mate!
Just my oppinion!

Joe LOL I was thinking that as I was typing ;)!

Joe

Grand Master
Josh said:

whiteskinnydroid said:
we thought he was a bit of a hot head at the time but it turned out he was right and now nobody thinks he is a wanker (to my knowledge) ...

You silly wanker :mrgreen:

Perhaps he has a point Jay, you don't want to look like you are hounding the guy and derailing threads etc but I don't begrudge your views, I feel the same. I wonder what the MODS over there are thinking, if indeed reading..

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
Josh said:

whiteskinnydroid said:
we thought he was a bit of a hot head at the time but it turned out he was right and now nobody thinks he is a wanker (to my knowledge) ...

You silly wanker :mrgreen:

Perhaps he has a point Jay, you don't want to look like you are hounding the guy and derailing threads etc but I don't begrudge your views, I feel the same. I wonder what the MODS over there are thinking, if indeed reading..

I had already deleted the AFA thread comment prior to Josh piping up as it was written in anger (something i try not to do)

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
I guess it was his nonchalant attitude when he joined the thread that sparked me off.

A few people including the mod's have stayed out of the thread. Through PM I know that some of the guys are staying off the thread due to how strongly they feel about it.

Josh

Sith Lord
Jay I posted my initial comments about calming down literally straight after reading yours in the AFA thread :( If I had seen you had edited it I would have said nothing man!
Sorry if you have been offended by my comments Jay!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom