Resealed figure discovery debate - G.Kurtz Palitoy VC Jawa.

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
At this point in time has any one seriously considered getting the Police involved? I am sure a CCU would love to get hold of this information, This guy has committed mass fraud over a number of years, The money involved is staggering! And I am sure the Police would be quite happy to get involved mainly because the suspect is a known UK Resident, Its not like they have to track down some dodgy Nigerian 501sters.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Arthur and Toni also had another company name ' Monsters Lair Limited' both are listed as directors, a search gives the same address as xceptional limited BUT there was a 3rd person, a co worker called Samuel Thomas Bailey (possibly Arthurs son?)
http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/arthur-bailey-3

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Samuel Thomas Bailey was born in 1980, listed as a director but as a student.
So he's only 33 years old, I'd say he's the person to chase up......facebook?

ace

Jedi Knight
i just wanted to have a bit of fun guys as it has been tuff on here at times for us all .

i just bought my wife a early Christmas present and its made us both very happy :-D

the screen used Monty Python Meaning Of Life Tiger outfit :)

1504000_610611348975041_1839816304_n.jpg

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas everyone

jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
**Delboy75** said:
Samuel Thomas Bailey was born in 1980, listed as a director but as a student.
So he's only 33 years old, I'd say he's the person to chase up......facebook?

Asking him questions about his dead dad's toy dealings? I'd tend not to.

Jason

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
**Delboy75** said:
Arthur and Toni also had another company name ' Monsters Lair Limited' both are listed as directors, a search gives the same address as xceptional limited BUT there was a 3rd person, a co worker called Samuel Thomas Bailey (possibly Arthurs son?)

I did see this before, and I'm just double checking, but I don't think Toni was any part of this company. He's certainly not listed on companies house as being a part of it.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Well this thread does seem to have the ability to draw forward the names mentioned on it...

Patience, my friend. In time, he will seek us out.

Having said that, following the link there is no mention of Toni on the list of directors section.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
**Delboy75** said:

I did see this before, and I'm just double checking, but I don't think Toni was any part of this company. He's certainly not listed on companies house as being a part of it.

No Toni I could see either.

Jason

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Bottom right hand corner in that link I gave it says 'co workers' and list Toni.

2 business's running at the same time, same address, pretty sure he would know more than we do lol.
But yeah it could be a bit awkward :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
**Delboy75** said:
Bottom right hand corner in that link I gave it says 'co workers' and list Toni.

2 business's running at the same time, same address, pretty sure he would know more than we do lol.

Good spot! Missed that. I wonder if this company made any money?

:)

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
**Delboy75** said:

Good spot! Missed that. I wonder if this company made any money?

Jason

I think that's a red herring. I think Toni is listed as a possible search term as he was in business with Arthur in Xceptional.

Jason

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
**Delboy75** said:

Im not 100% but I don't think that relates to him being a co-worker on this particular company, I think its there because of the link between the two with regards to the previous company, much like a credit check on me will list my wife's details as we are financially associated at the same address. These documents only list directors and secretaries, not employees and he was definitely not a secretary or director of monsters lair.

If you click through his (Toni's) name, it lists all the companies he is associated with, and it is only the one.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
**Delboy75** said:
If you streetview it, its a little village so deffo a home address does not look like business premises.

I promise you I'm not digging you out, but Toni's address is in the city of Brighton and Hove. Its not that small of a village :wink:

But it is a residential premises.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
**Delboy75** said:
If you streetview it, its a little village so deffo a home address does not look like business premises.

I promise you I'm not digging you out, but Toni's address is in the city of Brighton and Hove. Its not that small of a village :wink:

Well, he hasn't spent the money on his house. How much does his wine cost a bottle?

Jason

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:
**Delboy75** said:

Yeah obviously, I mean the address they have listed for xceptional and monsters lair are for a residential address :lol:

Anyway, im off to bed chaps :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Some more numbers.

Number of unused cardbacks at the start is approx 11500.

Sticking to my estimate of him selling 300 a year for 20 years gives us 6000.

So at least half his stock is used.

There are approx 1000 AFA graded 45/65 Palitoy ROTJ, say twice that many ungraded for 3000.

Total on the list for Palitoy ROTJ is 5750.

So again, at least half his stock is used.

That's some conservative estimates, he may well be doing better than that.

He's not done yet, as the ebay account is still madly buying mint figures to use the cards up.

I also totted up the Toni's I have.

I reckon I have 20 and have laid out approx £5k on them.

Toni, can I have my money back please?

(And, on that note bed beckons)

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom