Latest Acquisitions

Palifan

Sith Lord
Sparky P said:
Hi everyone. Just wanted to share my latest pickup with you.

What a beauty!!!!

Fantastic pick-up and reading through the comments this sounds like the last one you needed to complete your 12 back run which is a massive achievement so congrats on doing that as well. :D

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
As I said on Facebook Mark that's a beautiful card :!:

My latest pick up, I'm delighted to finally have a MOC from my childhood toy shop

Attachments

• 8C7116EE-E1D4-41C7-B4BB-D0B11AFDB06F.jpeg
    8C7116EE-E1D4-41C7-B4BB-D0B11AFDB06F.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 768
  • 1184A7C9-B41C-41E1-9ECF-421A92352214.jpeg
    1184A7C9-B41C-41E1-9ECF-421A92352214.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 765

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Thanks Mike, Ian and Carl.

Yes it's the end of a 4 year hunt (I refuse to say "journey") to complete the 20 back run.

I had the chance to pick up other bens but it had to be the right one for the right price. Fortunately I managed to get both on the deal.

All of the wise men in this hobby are right tho, slow and steady wins the race.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Sparky P said:
Hi everyone. Just wanted to share my latest pickup with you.

Beautiful Ben, the most difficult non variation Palitoy 12 Back and an AFA 85 no less, they don't come any better than that! Congratulations Mark on getting the first 20 Palitoy debut MOC's!

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
lejackal said:

My latest pick up, I'm delighted to finally have a MOC from my childhood toy shop

That's a good one. Congrats

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
lejackal said:

That's awesome getting a MOC from your childhood toy shop, I would love to do that but mine was a newsagent in a small village so I would imagine it would be virtually impossible.

lejackal

Grand Master
Wreck-It Ralph said:
lejackal said:

That's awesome getting a MOC from your childhood toy shop, I would love to do that but mine was a newsagent in a small village so I would imagine it would be virtually impossible.
Thanks Anthony, yes, I imagine that would be incredibly difficult unless they had their name on the price stickers and even then the volumes available would be lower than a large shop like Dominoes

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
lejackal said:

Incredible Carl. I completely understand the sentiment with the old toy shop. Mr Clarke has a couple of card backs with stickers from the one we both used to go to. Hobby toy in Rochdale.

coomber75

Sith Lord
damn thats amazing, ive now found my next grail item moc with a chads sticker from hereford!! so glad you were able to get your childhood ine mate!!

spoons

Grand Master
All gone a bit Japanese for me. I've finished my Takara Wood Set run and ended up with a spare TIE

Interesting pieces but not to everyone's tastes (hence the spare)

Takara-Wood-Kit-Land-Speeder-1.jpg

Takara-Wood-Kit-Land-Speeder-2.jpg

Takara-Wood-Kit-TIE-1.jpg

Takara-Wood-Kit-TIE-2.jpg

Takara-Wood-Kit-X-Wing-1.jpg

Takara-Wood-Kit-X-Wing-2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom