Latest Acquisitions

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
AT-AT Driver is a great choice for a focus, cool looking cardback and loads of cardbacks to collect.

Agreed with this.

It was definatly in the top of my list for a focus.

Never rated the card back till I had one- its one of the best.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Wasn't looking for an AT-AT Driver fetish, er I mean focus but I guess it just happens! Absolutely nothing else until FF8 now!

Probably.

DD6FFD4D-BEE4-420F-90E2-9A7AD21329F4_zpsczt9fhmp.jpg

walkie

Sith Lord
A nice new addition to my paperwork focus, I was quiet shocked at the size of this catalogue. With the pages opened its nearly the same as an A3 sheet of paper!!

Clipper Benelux - In-store Catalogue 1982

3SHpibu.jpg

lqlTOr4.jpg

FQoqcnO.jpg

Nse9ppU.jpg

Hh1JRAa.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
Lom said:
Prior to Farthest From I had not purchased any vintage for 30 years but being in the company of keen collectors was clearly infectious! When I was there I picked up a few loose figures for my son but aside from a couple of acrylic cases, I bought nothing for me. There was some cracking stuff there though and I found myself quite drawn to a number of things including proof cards; I'd always fancied a Revenge one. I'd also always really liked the AT-AT Driver as a figure and as a card and from there the inevitable has unfortunately occured.

So, I simply say to all of the fine people that I met at FF that have helped to ignite something previously dormant..... You bastards!

I sense this is the start of a very slippery slope.

96A6F009-C1D9-4A5B-AB3E-2BA04C81E092_zpsahmpddh2.jpg

Fantastic LOM - a great slippery start :)

One of best figures out there

Some cracking buys from the other his too - thw Clipper catalogue is especially great

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
spoons said:
Fantastic LOM - a great slippery start :)

One of best figures out there

Some cracking buys from the other his too - thw Clipper catalogue is especially great
Cheers Andy!

SOJ

Sith Lord
Some lovely cards there ghostly fett, love the takara.

LOM atat driver is awesome. That proof is immense.

Top Bottom