Latest Acquisitions

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
these arrived today:

The circle is now complete....have all 3 laserdiscs!.......maybe I should get the Ewok movies now?

clearly a reseal....but only cost me £10!

TheGent

Jedi Master
I have such a love for the trilogos - although I don't own any - because they were what I saw when I was a kid and went shopping in the netherlands.
1 NL Gulden each in the end ... but there were only the 'ugly' ones... Yak face, Imperial Dignitary, Madine ... :roll:

GAAAAWK!

phreatobite

Jedi Master
A 65 back ERG, been after one for a while. It was sent in a jiffy bag and ended up bent in one corner so not completely happy.

_57_zpsf52d6798.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
phreatobite said:
A 65 back ERG, been after one for a while. It was sent in a jiffy bag and ended up bent in one corner so not completely happy.

Looks like you got off lightly! I once received a Hoth Leia from America in a jiffy bag which arrived in perfect condition. So with luck on your side it is possible!

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Pretty lucky with the ERG Phreatobite! I'd buy a lottery ticket this weekend :wink:

Here's this weeks pick up for my loose run. Purchased with funds given to myself for not drinking this week!

23D79191-4C1B-4474-A571-1D1580638ED5.jpg

Pretty pleased with him. There's some little bits of black paint missing but displays great :D

Jimi

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Amazing stuff all round. Big congratulations. There's nothing like a bit of vintage Star Wars buying to get through January.

Here is a 65C TIE Pilot.

Though I haven't been going crazy chasing one of these- I was surprised at how little it comes up for sale. Seen plenty in collections.

2015-01-15185620_zps68fff7d3.jpg

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Well....after nearly a 4 month break, the bug has finally bitten again... :lol:

Having not bought a loose figure in almost a year, let alone one that wasn't a Luke Farmboy, this little beauty arrived today.
Nice minty, MIHK, Imperial Commander...loving the clean Silver buckle paint work 8)

IMG_20150115_201955.jpg

IMG_20150115_204703.jpg

IMG_20150115_204730.jpg

My plan is to put together an Imperial Commander COO reference guide similar to the Luke Farmboy guide I compiled over the last year on here. I always really liked the detailed sculpt on this figure.

Hopefully should be up and running in the next couple of weeks, delivery of figures all going well! There's a nice mixture of variants to put together, I reckon that was part of the appeal to me.

Good to be back in the hunt again.... :D

SOJ

Sith Lord
Had these 2 bad boys rolled in the loft for nearly 10 years, finally got around to framing them. Original US one sheets, the Empire one is from the '81 re-release with a smaller shot of Han. In later versions he was more prominent due to the success of Raiders.

imagejpg1_zpsd1fd35e9.jpg

Top Bottom