Latest Acquisitions

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Thanks Chaps i was so unhappy with the snaps i had a second go at Bob and IG 88 but with no natural light there pretty weak. Tundra isnt the waiting the best part? I have a medium sized one somewhere in the postal system and coming home to check the post is currently the highlight of my day :)

Attachments

• Fett and IG88.JPG
    Fett and IG88.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 570

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
HAHA Do you happen to have a grail winging its way to you? I know the feeling when its something you really want the gremlins can kick in after a couple of days!

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Yeah me too, I will keep my eyes peeled for your near grail post! I looked at my grails and realised I needed A, a lotto win B, a really rich bird or C, some new grails.....I reluctantly went for C!

lee gray

Sith Lord
tundra9 said:
Cracking buys fellas!!!
I thought it was as a very slow weekend for this thread, almost thought it was going to die off there...but wouldn't you know,
the week starts again, and it's on like before, full throttle with not a hint of slowing down:p
can't wait to show mine when they get here... :roll:

yeah logged in saturday and posted, then logged in sunday and there had been no new posts, i was in shock, now today i log in after a day off and its built up 4 pages.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Lovin' this thread, some great pick ups, those bounty hunters are sweeeeet.... :D must finish off my set of them at some point :roll: have a few bits to put up soon dispute the planned slow down in my buying, oh well. Went to put camera in to upload pics and it wont f'ing work :evil:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Will have some nice bits to add to this tomorrow hopefully so long as they turn up!! Some great stuff lately, we all must have plenty of disposable cash in our pockets.

Top Bottom