Latest Acquisitions

tigerham

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Dude! This is dangerous to have such a group of VC jawas in such a short place. What if your house was hit by a meteor? Price if VC jawas would go up tenfold. :p

Don't worry, they do they're own things during the day, some go to the zoo, some go shopping and the rest just bum around town causing trouble! :p

trilogoman

Padawan
And now the world's greatest vintage figures are next: the Trilogo MOCs. :D

trileia.jpg

Endor Leias together:

coinleias.jpg

lee gray

Sith Lord
nice hammerhead, Charlie, like the star wars cards.
nice vc jawas Tigerham, nice frenchie, Apollo and cool leia's trilogoman and dengar, my fav character
cool DSD pete and nice pruneface jeff..... nice death star shaped pencil sharpener maulster

timbo72

Sith Lord
Ive been waiting for this one. Not a mint bag and his blaster is broken but Mr Fett is mint inside. Sorry about quality of the picture

27168_3398034710667_1263744457_3397374_111570908_n.jpg

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Nice Fett Tim, And it would seem to be a good day for minty Fetts, Got home tonight after a terrble day at work to find these 6 guys busting out of a pile of packets! My pictures dont do any of these 6 any justice, all of these are minty! and even better all have original weapons which is pretty rare for me these days!

Attachments

• Bountys.JPG
    Bountys.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 575

tigerham

Sith Lord
Great Lei's Trilogoman and some nice additions to the Tri collection.

Timbo, sweet Fett Baggie dude!

And last but not least, jambobbyb great loose bounty pick-ups.

Sheesh Keebab, this thread is getting tiring on ye ol' finger typing, lol!! ;)

Greta work guys. :D

tundra9

Sith Lord
Cracking buys fellas!!!
I thought it was as a very slow weekend for this thread, almost thought it was going to die off there...but wouldn't you know,
the week starts again, and it's on like before, full throttle with not a hint of slowing down:p
can't wait to show mine when they get here... :roll:

Top Bottom