Latest Acquisitions

x-pack

Grand Master
This is my latest one. From Dinner Squadron, and ESB back ROTS offer 4_LOM. Came to me with a loose bubble and the offer tab cut out, so i made an insert where the hole was which just sits in nicely. Also i resealed the bubble and put my 4-LOM in there. Looks ok i reckon 8)

4-LOM-001.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
It looks great - impressive restoration skills there mate.
Planning doing the same with my tri logo R2

x-pack

Grand Master
I'll probably have a play at getting the match better on the patch up bit, might even put a bit of sellotabe along the seal part to get the shine. Displays well and that's the main thing for me :)

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Nothing to expensive or rare here, but i am still happy to get these 2 of my list.

Picked up 2 new cardbacks for the focus. One came in more special as i expected.

null_zpse31b8618.jpg

null_zpsc58b7b63.jpg

This second one does not only have the yellow blast sticker with the red rectangular extension sticker, but there is also a black rectangular sticker underneath the yellow one.

37038384-afb6-4998-9508-0f80b2ed9f57_zps81bab7c7.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Couple of mint loose figures courtesy of Iain -
R2 that I have popped into my tri logo cardback - looks great (cheers x-pack)
WP_001329_zpsa16621df.jpg

Luke Hoth
WP_001328_zpse4a78e14.jpg

Cheers Iain
WP_001330_zpscf86b160.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bramistuta25 said:

Damn I wish I could recognise the phone you are using so I could crack a funny about the super rare Revenge "Samsung/iphone etc" with free figure offer cardback :D

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Congrats Bram- is that rare for a REVENGE? It looks like it should be. :wink:

I don't think so, just wicked cool.

In theory there were 50 sets of each one produced so none should be rarer than others, obviously the more popular characters are probably being held on to and then there are ones in people's focus. Weirdly people say that Rebel Commander is one of the hardest?!

One of these TEST PROOFS sold recently on RS for a stupidly low price and I know the location of another, so its all relative.

This one looks alot more like the mock up concept artwork which I think are ultra cool, see bottom row obviously below:

I WOULD LOVE TO OWN ONE OF THESE!

Not sure it will ever happen... :roll:

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Maulster, just read that lando book... It's a bit dull but great pick ups, nice tie pilots.

Db94 I hear you went shopping today...... Just got me an r2 solid top Baggie, hee hee....

Bram wow. Nice pre prod items, that's some great stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom