Latest Acquisitions

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Djbighair said:
Db94 I hear you went shopping today...... Just got me an r2 solid top Baggie, hee hee....
Shopping trip cancelled until tomorrow but I doubt Forbidden Planet will have anything as good as that :mrgreen:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
:shock: Bram, awesome Proof buddy, a super nice piece to have.

Grant, some good stuff there as usual. Do you think you will ever get EVERYTHING Star Wars has to offer??

More nice loosies, MOC's and all the other stuff guys.

Just waiting on a parcel from America, one from Browny and Iain and I'll have a nice LA post to put up!!

8bitaaron

Padawan
Bram that's an amazing pick up, your Revenge focus is unreal!

This is my lastest :) graded 85 and UKG did a fantastis job!

100_6405_zpsc378efd1.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
That is a beauty mate - saw your pic up on facebook earlier - never owned a Popy but think I might have to get me one

TC-14

Sith Lord
Bram, that card is something to salivate over... nice purchase.

Aaron, Popy was a line I had never heard of until now- I'm already doing a spot of research, looking into it for myself. Thanks for posting... awe-inspiring stuff.

Martin

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Glad to see you managed to hook yourself up with the blank proof Bram as I know you were deal disappointed to have missed the other one, like buses eh! I have never even hear of/seen those bottom ones, are they protos of what they were considering?, glad they went with the option they did if so, but they really are well cool.

Some nice cardbacks there Dennis

Your weird oddments always raise a smile here Grant, some more great items as usual, you & Todd must have like warehouse type storage capacity.

That popy is really drool worthy - want me one of those!, great job on the case to by the looks of it.

Got me a few loose PD's of late thanks to the great guys on here - thanks! & this fellow which I am super smitten with, very rare Palitoy R5 baggie, same as the one I have in my wollies 8 pack, but it always drives me nutty wanting to look at it in the 8 pack & shuffling the figures round to do so which is not good :eek: -

IMGP4067_zpscab4cb8f.jpg

TC-14

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
This fellow which I am super smitten with, very rare Palitoy R5 baggie, same as the one I have in my wollies 8 pack, but it always drives me nutty wanting to look at it in the 8 pack & shuffling the figures round to do so which is not good :eek: -

Oh, lordy... I was only mentioning to Mumbo earlier about a childhood passion for R5-D4. Seeing this makes my heart sing, and fills me with inspiration as I set off on my collecting odyssey. Hats off to you, Sir!

Martin

Edit: no need to see the photo twice, as lovely as it is :D

CBGB

Padawan
8bitaaron said:
Bram that's an amazing pick up, your Revenge focus is unreal!

This is my lastest :) graded 85 and UKG did a fantastis job!

100_6405_zpsc378efd1.jpg

D'you know when you get that pang of envy in your stomach?..... I just had one. That's a thing of beauty.

chazb73

Sith Lord
As per usual I dont ckeck for a week or so and Wham ! tons of brill stuff

Bram - Never seen this before amazing (can relate to the wife thing) :lol:
Maulster79 - love the BK ad - do you collect the glasses - I love them
DB94 great figs :wink:
Barry - really good job with 4 - lom
8bitarron - wow that is so cool

Brill guys!! :D

Banton989

Jedi Knight
Just got this and couldnt be more thrilled :)

Photo of me age 7 in 1984, I was out shopping in Sheffield, popped into a toyshop, bought a Rebel Commando and B Wing Pilot.

Then a buzz went round the shop saying Darth Vader had just landed on the,roof!

I was bloody terrified, I thought, if he looks in my bag and sees I've bought rebels hes going to strangle me! Lol.

No idea who was in the costume but it was awesome, and the guy was huge!

Attachments

• 2013-06-02_15-03-46_297-11.jpg
    2013-06-02_15-03-46_297-11.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 286

Latest posts

Top Bottom