Latest Acquisitions

flycasual

Jedi Master
Some nice stuff as always guys!

Nothing too great from me, but quite cool:
Palitoy_Boba_Advert_zps0fa3d81a.jpg

Lee77

Sith Lord
Flycasual, great buy mate, I've been after one of those for ages! Is it reprinted or an original? Either way mate, one of my favourite pieces on this thread for a while.
Let me know if you come across another one. Well done :D

flycasual

Jedi Master
Maulster79 said:
ponchobelt said:
flycasual. cool clipping! what was it taken from?

Yeah?

Where?

Mine is the back cover of The Incredible Hulk Weekly Comic #58 from April 10th, 1980.

I think it is also in Star Wars Weekly Comic #111 April 9th, 1980. But I haven't got one to confirm this.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Been away for a week & look at the state of this thread, new additions a many :D

Can't mention them all or I would need a couple of pages, but that OH Luke for $14 :shock: mega find!

& I love that fett advert - any chance of a photo copy of it? :)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
Been away for a week & look at the state of this thread, new additions a many :D

Can't mention them all or I would need a couple of pages, but that OH Luke for $14 :shock: mega find!

& I love that fett advert - any chance of a photo copy of it? :)
I think I have a scan floating around.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Got these 2 little bad boys a few weeks ago to further my ROTJ run, just havent had the time to upload.

First off is a Yoda to go in both my Yoda Focus and my ROTJ run. Does have a cracked bubble under his feet but im ok with that.

Next is the furry little blighter that eluded me for weeks to complete the Ewoks on ROTJ card. Finally found him and a big thank you must go to Liam for spotting this for me in a collection for sale on RS. I owe you one Liam.

tundra9

Sith Lord
Nice MOCs Twisted!
Cool Fett ad Greg! No wonder he is so popular :p
Nice Chris, congrats on completing the furballs!!

Got two parcels today, but one is still at the post office, and since it's raining that one will have to wait until tomorrow,
so here's my first baggie Stormie:
sam4367.jpg

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Got these 2 little bad boys a few weeks ago to further my ROTJ run, just havent had the time to upload.

First off is a Yoda to go in both my Yoda Focus and my ROTJ run. Does have a cracked bubble under his feet but im ok with that.

Next is the furry little blighter that eluded me for weeks to complete the Ewoks on ROTJ card. Finally found him and a big thank you must go to Liam for spotting this for me in a collection for sale on RS. I owe you one Liam.

Nice carded figures there. Whats the deal with the Wicket? Its not a standard US kenner version is it? The made in Taiwan text under the bubble is strange. Its different from the version I had. Is it Canadian?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Caswellbot said:
jedi_masters said:
]

Nice carded figures there. Whats the deal with the Wicket? Its not a standard US kenner version is it? The made in Taiwan text under the bubble is strange. Its different from the version I had. Is it Canadian?

You've got me intrigued now Chris, I might do a bit of investigaing. I have seen others where the spear was on the other side of the bubble. Ill let you know.

Top Bottom