Latest Acquisitions

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Joe said:
I haven't been really buying lately but I couldn't say no to this!

gedc1481.jpg

ITS A TRAP!!!!

Lovely piece Joe.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
:lol: Guys! Didnt take a trilley but it was damn heavy that Legacy Falcon that we left it to last and took the rest to the car first! :lol:
BTW Josh. I didnt get that PM you tried to send me/ Could you resend it mate? :)

Josh

Sith Lord
I was just asking for a link to your eBay auctions. Found them in that thread you have going.
Cheers anyway mate.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
You must have a good sized room to display all purchases Liam!!!

Quality mis-card Joe, I don't keep a lookout for these but I can honestly say I haven't seen that combination before.
8)

maniac79

Jedi Master
Guys, have not been able to check for a few days (well, you got me, I would have been able, but was too lazy, I admit it) and I'm glad to see all these great pick ups.

Out of ALL the pickups I especially like the Darth Vader Tape Dispenser. That's the greatest item I've EVER seen on this thread, rock on!

Just kidding. :mrgreen: While I do appreciate the tape dispenser, the pick ups I liked the most from the recent days are the 2 pack, baggie Wicket with unclassified baggie type (wow), Cantina playset and Land of the Ewok playset. The latter I'm looking for myself later this year, but in a Kenner box. I take it that the Palitoy boxes are rarer and more expensive?

I also like the Millenium Falcon, once I have seen a boxed (and played with) one on a flea market for the bargain price of 60 Euros. It was missing the 2 figures, other than that it was complete. And it was a time a couple of months before I restarted collecting and I didn't know about its value. So I turned it down. Now I wish I had taken it home with me.

Continue the great work guys and girls. 8) I will have something to share THIS week. Expect the unexpected. :mrgreen:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Thanks mate! 8) However I am sure the Ewok Haters would hate it if Kenner/Palitoy had released another Ewok Playset. :lol: Its the Land of the Jawas mate! :wink:

e30318is

Sith Lord
That is a great haul Liam, well done mate!

I still kick myself for not grabbing the LOTJ when I had the chance :roll: Glad it went to a good home :wink:

Joe I must say that is by far the coolest Tri logo miscard I have ever seen ever, EVER!!! What a bloody awesome combo, is that the first example to surface? Wowzers. That really is a knock out piece! And a yellow bubble to boot- must be one of the rarest pieces in the whole SW line... :lol:
Cracking pick up mate 8)

Joe

Grand Master
Cheers guys! It's definitely one of my favourite combinations, very happy to own one!

Ed- There are a couple floating about out there, here is another one -

rd_tusken_raider_macao_card_ackbar_figure_c80_0002.jpg

I think Ackbars arm had to be put in that position to fit in the bubbles as they all seem to have been positioned like that, it's a bit...

504842c.jpg

Isn't it?? :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
That is very cool Joe, never heard of that before! Is there a list of confirmed known tri logo miscards anywhere?

Top Bottom