Latest Acquisitions

timbo72

Sith Lord
4551_3155353563790_1263744457_3296513_1414773728_n.jpg

Ok, so i just had a trip into the town centre and went into a local sci-fi/toy/comic shop and nearly passed out. Just to say i got 4 loose minty figures and it didnt break the bank. Pleased is an understatement

:D :D :D :D :D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
maniac79 said:
Frank, if your baggie bargain has arrived, mine must have too! :D

No it arrived with only half a box, yours must have been in the missing half m8

maniac79 said:
Need to work a lot on my skills though, but the cam is a flawless victory.

This is why I have a point & shoot, I am bloody useless with technology, if it has more that 3 buttons I am not happy :lol:

Those Loosies look in great nic Lee, nice score

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Wow! No one is slowing down one bit for the new year.

That includes myself. :) Here's a Revenge proof sheet for my force lightsaber run. I bought this from Tom N and initially got one back in December, but the postal system ruined it. Luckily, Tom had another and this one is excellent. Now I've just got to get it framed.

forceproofsheet.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
Very nice and interesting piece Shawn. Btw did you get compensation from the postal service for the ruined piece? Dicks!!

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
shawn_k said:
Wow! No one is slowing down one bit for the new year.

That includes myself. :) Here's a Revenge proof sheet for my force lightsaber run. I bought this from Tom N and initially got one back in December, but the postal system ruined it. Luckily, Tom had another and this one is excellent. Now I've just got to get it framed.

forceproofsheet.jpg

Lovin that Shawn. Nice one mate. Did the LJ turn up yet??

Chris. 8)

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Caswellbot said:
Lovin that Shawn. Nice one mate. Did the LJ turn up yet??

Chris. 8)

Thanks Chris. Yes, I got the LJ from the post office about an hour ago. Hopefully I'll have a pic of him up soon too. :)

Joe

Grand Master
Glad it arrived in one piece this time Shawn! Looks great, you should do a limelight of your side focus :)

shawn_k

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
Very nice and interesting piece Shawn. Btw did you get compensation from the postal service for the ruined piece? Dicks!!

Unfortunately, they did not. Tom didn't have the first one insured as he's very rarely had anything get damaged. He handled it great though and luckily it wasn't his last one. We chalked it up to the Christmas rush, so that's why we waited to send back the damaged one and the replacement.

Joe said:
Glad it arrived in one piece this time Shawn! Looks great, you should do a limelight of your side focus :)

I've been getting enough pieces that I might have to. :lol:

Okay, here's one of the nicest Trilogos in my collection. It's a 70b, large etched bubble, and the first one I have packaged with the cape on the figure. Thank you Chris for the solid packing and giving me a little leeway on making the payment on him.

70bcapefront_0.jpg

70bcapeback_0.jpg

e30318is

Sith Lord
Hey Shawn!

Congrats on two beautiful purchases- love the Revenge proof- never heard of that one.

The Luke tri logo is minty fresh! And I love the American price sticker- that must have been sold late on- 86, maybe 87?

phantom

Jedi Master
Was on a worktrip, seems I had some things on the way... Returned to 7 packages at the postal office plus 4 more in the mailbox.. Will update later tonite :)

DSC_0256.jpg

Top Bottom