Latest Acquisitions

Joe

Grand Master
I think he looks better with both hands black! Nice one Shawn!

I also got a figure from Christian's error focus, will post it up a bit later - like Shawn's LJ it was a gift from a good friend :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Nice Luke Shawn, looks like he has gone over to the dark side, or maybe an alternate reality where his dad is more actuate with the sabre :lol: , sweet find for your focus for sure, I wanted one of the spray opps errors as well, sadly Christian is keeping the one I am after :cry:

Which did you get Joe, or need I ask?

Well thought it would be impossible to top the baggies I just posted up, but I have :mrgreen: with the greatest thanks to Del, I managed to prize this out of him & I am thrilled to own the 1 & only known example, Tri fett in Palitoy baggie, I fear it will be a very very long time b4 I can top this one though :lol:

IMGP8870.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Wow Frank I didn't think Del would let go of that :shock: Was he drunk?

Yes you guessed it on the error figure :lol: (But he is a beauty!)

Joe

Grand Master
Here he is :)

img_2862.jpg

8D8 factory unpainted torso error!

I absolutely love him! The amazing thing is my first ever error figure:
8d8armfactoryerror.jpg

(Two right arms)

Was also given to me as a gift!! By our very own Chris Caswell and now I got this one gifted to me by Chris B so it must mean if you are called Chris you are insanely generous! LOL

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Nice Luke Shawn! 8)

Frank - the only one known? :shock: and what a piece at that. Congrats! 8)

Joe - Love those Error figures mate! :wink:

Always had a spot spot for Imp Gunner Trilogoman Nice! :)

momike

Jedi Master
Congrats on the tri fett baggie Frank 8) Looking forward to see what you get back from the graders.

How many figures you got now Tim? Looks like its coming along nice :D

timbo72

Sith Lord
There are quite a few now, not bad as i didnt have any at the start of the year. Will get a group phto over the weekend just to see what it looks like

Mr Kenner

Padawan
Cracking buys all. Some fantastic additions to your collections.

Frank, your baggie collection is immense. You know it's time for a detailed limelight!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
That 8D8 is really neat Joe, bet your well chuffed m8, really nice addition, & if I had known alcohol may help sway Del's mind on that one I would have sent him a case of vodka, I was 2nd in line 2 & the other guy did not have it :shock:

Tim you have been ripping this thread up all week with your new loosies - cracking start now keep up the good work & you may challenge Dennis for post counts on this thread :lol:

Tri guy - really nice POTF, my favourite out of the last 17 for sure.

Dennis - & a left bollock! :eek: but its worth it IMO as where the heck else am I going to get one?

& thank you all for the kind comments, been painting the loft room all bloody day & its only a week or so away that I will finally have some room to display all my figures both loose & baggied, though I will still have to sort my display cabinets out once the room is done, but I have a real neat idea for the baggie display.

Top Bottom