Latest Acquisitions

phantom

Jedi Master
Okay, heres some of the things that arrived today (or during last week)

First up, some loose as upgrades and completion of my first 77. Only Boba Fett missing now
DSC_0258.jpg

Next, some creatures (there are some more but no my memory card was full atm)
DSC_0259.jpg

Then, some more carded ones, seems like this will be my main area of interest... MOCs and Playsets
DSC_0262.jpg

I just had to have a Rocket Firing Boba Fett and a Charred Owen
DSC_0267.jpg

phantom

Jedi Master
Frunkstar said:
Some great loose & carded Eric

What kind of a Muppet was on the adding stickers on the day that Vader went down the line though eh, they could not have picked a worse place to put it, but that makes it more of an interesting piece now.

Haha yeah the sticker is perfectly alligned with the helmet so he is now renamed StickerFace

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Nice Haul Eric.

Finally got a nice Vader to suit the opened Vader 12 Back I purchased off RS a while back.

100_6263.jpg

100_6262.jpg

phreatobite

Jedi Master
A modest haul - the Stormtrooper has no paint loss at all, just slight discolouration. Of course, I had to check it wasn't a poon'trooper just in case.

st.jpg

miggs

Padawan
just got lili ledy luke jedi,yoda,and stormtrooper from ed (e30318is) cheers fella and also another lili ledy yoda for the grand sum of £6 8)

phantom

Jedi Master
As I just realized its impossible to jump all over the place and get a little bit of all, I guess it will be mostly TKs TBs and TS´ in the future for me :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Lee77 said:
And lastly my favourite. Cheers Ham for letting us know about this one, and also to everyone who gave me advice when I was looking for it. (Plantman & Itfciain).

VC Jawa.

Thats all but hoping to pick up a couple of bits next month.

Lee. :D

**** Lee, there's been so many posts I missed yours/ What a haul dude, nice work, and glad you got the VC Jawa, looks ace! ;)

maniac79

Jedi Master
Been to Munich for 2 days and was excited to read this thread and you didn't disappoint me. Amazing stuff, not only quantitative, but also qualitywise. Well chuffed for all of you. :) Keep it going.

Top Bottom