Latest Acquisitions

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
A few choice items have arrived in the past few weeks, here's a few of them...

Fett bought through the forum (Thanks Stormtrooper37) - lovely item; really pleased with him!

IMG_2335_zpsq5h4gitx.jpg

4x POTF MOCs for the MOC wall

IMG_2352_zpsdtulqnbz.jpg

last, but by no means least: Han Carbonite POTF MOC

IMG_2354_zpsa9cre6bj.jpg

...and of course the star maker of every picture (thanks Iain and Christian) GW ACRYLIC cases and hanging kits!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Some sterling MOC's popping up - loving the tri logo Raider, I've not seen may of those but that price label is looking a bit precarious!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
Some sterling MOC's popping up - loving the tri logo Raider, I've not seen may of those but that price label is looking a bit precarious!

Love him, resealed.
Big thanks to Paul for this.

Price tag is hanging off ( half of it).

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Some crackers on this page guys, looks like not spending after chrimbo has gone right out the window - rock on!!

Mike - thats one very nice tri logo buddy, bubble looks to be minty

Lom - cracking start to what I am sure will be an epic focus

Richard - sweet condition on both those collectors cases, really want the vader ones that came with baggies myself, but the prices :shock:

Savory - I am jealous mate, really would love a desert scene fett myself, but again the bloody prices, so I hope you did well on it.

Ghostlyfett - some crackers there (sorry) but hey its still a nice Jap card.

Just has some nice baggie land myself, will get some pics up when I get a mo

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Not a great deal of vintage unfortunately. There was a few guys selling some loose figures.

The Highlight was having a chat to Kathy on the Vectis stand about the auction next week and a recent shop find of vintage carded figures in shipping boxes they are handling. They also had the Palitoy Fett and other carded Palitoy figures on show. Amazing!!

Leon355

Padawan
Richard - Those cases are awesome. I had the Vader one as a kid, took it everywhere but never had the C-3P0. Would love to add one of them to collection though. Nice pick up.

Top Bottom