Latest Acquisitions

Jez

Sith Lord
:eek: :eek: Its been a busy 11 days on this thread!
Leon355, lovely looking R2 3PO
Nice Taiwan Fett Ponchobelt
Lovely mini FF haul Chris, that Leia is lovely, regardless of the scratch!
Hooch, cases will always enhance a MOC collection dude, nice one. Oh and gorgeous Luke FB dude.
Sweet Rebel Transport Phreatobite
Awesome looking R2 Gary
Great Blow Out Slim; SW, ESB, ROTJ, Tri, POTF, Ewoks, Droids, the hole deck!
Cracking Haul from FF Dave, do you go there often?
Sweet haul Sublevel Studios.
Nice B Wing Proof Bram
Cazzavr you have a gorgeous set of Palitoy loveliness there mate
Dan, Andy's stuff is frickin sweet. Great haul dude.
Robpmarsh, yes mate you have slowed down a bit but you still have done well there, cracking set buddy.
Hothjim, great Ackbar collection, lovely stick!
Banton989, ultra sweet Xmas prezzie. You own 93 MOCs! Awesome.
Brue, those Leia pictures are great.
DrBallMD, man you have an eye for minty loose figures, they look bloody lovely.
DB94, loving your haul there mate, but loving the old photos even more. I wish my folks had taken some when i was a kid!
Nice Fett reseal Theslider

I think i've commented on everyones purchase since the July FFbut not posted anything myself due to time.

Since July i've bought a load of acrylic but a few MOCs. I also salvaged 2 bare bases (Tatooine and Hoth) from Iains garage.
The figures aren't new, just the bases
A_zpsd10bea07.jpg

B_zps533e6a84.jpg

Loving the MOCs, the Zuckass completes my Bounty Hunter run, and i couldn't help myself with the Amanaman!
C_zps39cb8074.jpg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Few bits and pieces I've picked up in December

Starting with a Palitoy Deathstar which I got from Son of Jango, picked it up off him at FF but haven't had a chance to build it myself as been so busy so using a photo dan took. Also got a Palitoy Cantina off Dan but again haven't had the chance to build it so no photo also.

imagejpg7_zps6a87bfc5.jpg

Next up a huge thank you to my secret Santa, the generosity was sublime, can't thank you enough for my items. Lovely sigma mug to move my sigma collection along as well a two vintage diecast. Also in this picture is the mini rig artwork that Dave Tree generously gave away at FF

imagejpg1_zps19beac42.jpg

Decided around a month to start a Greedo focus, didn't think I'd get it going till 2015 but was fortunate enough at FF to pick up this minty Greedo Hybrid to get it going, awesome way to start my focus! Many thanks to Andy X-Wing for this piece.

imagejpg3_zps98240eaa.jpg

imagejpg4_zps3d91edb7.jpg

Meccano Jawa, Jedi Prune Face and complete Speeder Bike, may thanks to Bram, Snake_Eyes_82 and the Mother in law for these pieces

imagejpg2_zps17962862.jpg

Although not vintage also got these for Christmas. The making of empire book is outstanding and will be purchasing the other two ASAP. Also first time I've ever got Lego Star Wars

9864b0aa-db60-4eda-94bb-6db363a6c7f3_zpsffa9114a.jpg

imagejpg6_zpsaebbcbcb.jpg

Can't wait to get going in 2015 now

Jez

Sith Lord
Stu mate that's a great haul. I'm looking forward to seeing the Greedo focus grow. You want to get a Meccano Greedo to go with the Jawa!

SOJ

Sith Lord
Some great stuff there stu, those making of books are AWESOME. I've got all three lined up on my book shelf.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Since July i've bought a load of acrylic but a few MOCs. I also salvaged 2 bare bases (Tatooine and Hoth) from Iains garage.
The figures aren't new, just the bases

Nice reuse of the Bases Jez. They look great

walkie

Sith Lord
My vintage Christmas prezzie to myself, a Hungarian bootleg luke farmboy complete with accessories and unbroken thumbs which is pretty hard to find...

TSDhdoF.jpg

1i7O8I0.jpg

TN180dU.jpg

8fm2YWO.jpg

slim

Sith Lord
cracking collection you have jez , love that meccano jawa boba and greedi is a great choice for a focus , forceuk love the then and now photos :mrgreen: nice clean bootleg walkie , my latest purchase is this meccano jawa :D

Attachments

• PC300007 [640x480].JPG
    PC300007 [640x480].JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 749

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Some cracking bits as usual guys, that hungarian luke is a rarity in that condition 8) the pali death star is ace & loving the now & then pics with the B-Wing, hardly aged a day :lol: though your hairline is still doing better than mine.

Not much for me, but something I am super happy to finally have for my baggie focus, its the internal baggie for the stormtrooper blaster that was found in early issue stormtrooper baggies, but later removed as the plastic type it is made of reacts with the white plastic of the figure & causes yellowing over time, its the early translucent green type, got it at loose weapon price, so well pleased, shot of it next to a stormie bag also.

Just really lucky to drop on it from a burst baggie.

IMGP8254_zps6646ccdf.jpg

IMGP8255_zpsba697721.jpg

shawn_k

Sith Lord
The last LJ piece to come in this year was an awesome "what if" Popy custom box from Ryan(Bluedog) It would have been really interesting to see if Popy would had continues this style if they would have kept the license for ROTJ in Japan. I paired it here with my earliest LJ baggie. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0115.png
    IMG_0115.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 613
Top Bottom