Latest Acquisitions

mr h

Padawan
My latest acquisition, not quite as flashy as most on here but I'm bloody happy with it!

photo1a.jpg

I inherited a lot of my SW collection when I was a kid from older boys. At one stage I got 2 parts of a speeder bike which always frustrated me as they wouldn't stay together and I couldn't really play with it. 22 years or so later and it's (nearly) complete!

photo2a.jpg

Very satisfying :D

BruceW

Padawan
Now this is a great way to start the new year!
Fresh from the post, I just added a Princess Leia Organa 45A proof card to my collection! :D

45A_Proof.jpg

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
That leia proof card is the bomb-diggy! I don't have this one in hand yet but I couldn't resist the charms of this "headless" 3po what do you think to make a complete mockery of the whole thing should I get it U graded :mrgreen:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 752

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
jambobbyb said:
That leia proof card is the bomb-diggy! I don't have this one in hand yet but I couldn't resist the charms of this "headless" 3po what do you think to make a complete mockery of the whole thing should I get it U graded :mrgreen:

C3PO focus collectors dream that is!

marc

BadMotivator

Jedi Knight
I'd get Jonathan Creek to have a look at that 3PO. :lol: How the hell did the head come off without damaging the card or bubble?? Maybe it was work experience week at the Kenner factory.

Awesome item though, would love to own that one. Congrats

poncho

Grand Master
my last budget / beater card for 2014

a rotj kenner (made in spain [glossy front/pale yellow back] 77 back) hammerhead, very rough but still sealed 8) enjoy

regards
chris

P1030625_zps28c225ef.jpg

P1030626_zps736fc4d9.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
hahaha - love that hammerhead - this is exactly why I am so anti-U grading - this looks quality in that card and with it being a Spain card then it is something different - yet some knobhead would take that - just it open and get it slabbed in a case where it would be no different to the thousands of other graded figures

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
great Hammerhead!

love beat up carded stuff....one of the best I own is an At-At Commander that looks like the cardback has been in a rainstorm!

:)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Love the hammerhead. That is exactly the sort of card that needs to be saved. It may be beat up and showing all its age, but as such it's full of charm and honestly and is perfected actor as it is., great snag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom