jokes

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
life contiues to get worst ......just found out we have got a paki in the family tree .but its not all bad ,he has been hanging there for weeks

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
I love just how fast topical jokes get into circulation after something has happened. No matter how obscure/surreal the event there's always great jokes abound litteraly days later. Great.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
you just dont think of peoples feelings jabba, what if his wife is a member of this forum and stumbles across you joke, how is she going to fell ? eh eh :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
you just dont think of peoples feelings jabba, what if his wife is a member of this forum and stumbles across you joke, how is she going to fell ? eh eh :lol:

then i will say what the **** is she doing on her days after her husband has been killed 8)

sith-smith

Grand Master
After events like this, i wonder who actually invents the joke, and then how quickly it goes around?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
After events like this, i wonder who actually invents the joke, and then how quickly it goes around?

i heard someone does it for phone company,s.they then send them out to random numbers knowing people will send theem on and make a mint from it

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
a dustman knocks on a japanese mans door.the jap says "HARRO,WOT U WANT"dustman asks"wheres ur bin""i bin in loo"says jap"no mate wheres ya dustbin" "i dust bin on loo!"says jap."no,no mate,where,s ur wheelie bin?""hokay,i wheelie bin havin a wank!"

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
a dustman knocks on a japanese mans door.the jap says "HARRO,WOT U WANT"dustman asks"wheres ur bin""i bin in loo"says jap"no mate wheres ya dustbin" "i dust bin on loo!"says jap."no,no mate,where,s ur wheelie bin?""hokay,i wheelie bin havin a wank!"
Do you own a racist joke book ?!! :lol: 8)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
jabbawokkie said:
Do you own a racist joke book ?!! :lol: 8)

mate i have heard millions of jokes .just forget 90% get forgot

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
a little girl goes to barbers with her dad and stands next to him eating a cake while he has his hair cut.the barber smiles and says you will get hair on your muffin.i know she says ,i am gonna get tits to you dirty bastard

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
husband shouts to wife "come up stairs and look at this clock".when she gets up stairs he is stood there with a stiffy."thats not a clock"she says."it will be when you get 2 hands and a face on it"

sith-smith

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
a little girl goes to barbers with her dad and stands next to him eating a cake while he has his hair cut.the barber smiles and says you will get hair on your muffin.i know she says ,i am gonna get tits to you dirty bastard

That took me ages to get that one :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom