jokes

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
She's very flat chested for a "Hooters" employee, normally they are all siliconed up to DD's....................apparently! :wink:

Bollux

Grand Master
aaah Hooters, when I went to Florida with the Mrs loads of the staff were outside throwing a ball about because it was so quiet inside their bar...it was amazing to watch! so many times they had to pick the ball up! :wink: :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
And you just happened to leave the video camera on and pointed at them!
By "accident" of course! :wink: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
if mothers have mothers day
fathers have fathers day
and lovers have valitines day
what do wankers have

palm sunday :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
what did jesus say to his 12 disiples as they nailed him yo cross

keep of my easter eggs ya bastards ,i,ll be back on sunday

han duo

Sith Lord
a paki comes over to england to live , after a few days in his new free house within the ethnic comunity he decides to go and thank the british people for being so kind ! ,, after wandering the streets for a while he gives up and go's home , just as hes entering his house his neigbour pops his head out of the window and says " where have you been", so the paki man says " ive been out today to try and thank the british people for giving me my house , but i cant see any , where are they all ??" ohh his neigbour replied , those daft cunts are at work !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
a paki comes over to england to live , after a few days in his new free house within the ethnic comunity he decides to go and thank the british people for being so kind ! ,, after wandering the streets for a while he gives up and go's home , just as hes entering his house his neigbour pops his head out of the window and says " where have you been", so the paki man says " ive been out today to try and thank the british people for giving me my house , but i cant see any , where are they all ??" ohh his neigbour replied , those daft cunts are at work !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

very true,i take it his neighbour was a paki as well

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
little man sat at bar,big thug walks in and hits him to the floorand says karate chop from korea.later thug walks up and hits him again and says judo chop from japan.little bloke leaves and a few mins later comes back and smacks thug on head and knocks him out cold and says to barman when that **** wakes up tell him that was a crow bar from b+q

the queens visiting a hospital and sees a man having a wank."whats wrong with him"she asks.
to much come says doc he has to do it 5 times a day
then she sees a nurse giving a man a blow job and asks whats wrong with him.
same thing says doc ,but he,s bupa :lol:

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
My boss (Leeds fan) got the following text at the beginning of the week:

Oxo are to release a commemorative oxo cube packaged in the same colours as the Leeds United strip.

Itââ'¬â"¢s going to be called the ââ'¬ËœLaughing Stockââ'¬â"¢.

Couldn't help pi$$ing myself with laughter when she read it out, hence the number of sh!t jobs I've been given this week! :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom