jango Fett Star Wars 12" figure signed by Temuera Morrison

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
jonfett said:
okay...an estimate of the value of the item is £30 for it unsigned and £45 signed.

Ultimately the price always boils down to whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If it doesnt sell for the prices your wanting / setting then try a 99p auction start as sometimes you can make more money that way if you get a few bidders.

Jay

jonfett

Youngling
jaymassive619 said:
jonfett said:
okay...an estimate of the value of the item is £30 for it unsigned and £45 signed.

Ultimately the price always boils down to whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If it doesnt sell for the prices your wanting / setting then try a 99p auction start as sometimes you can make more money that way if you get a few bidders.

Jay
yeah, I might try that. When I went on that website you provided me with I thought at first it said rebels cum! (immature). :(

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
jonfett said:
jaymassive619 said:
jonfett said:

Jay
yeah, I might try that. When I went on that website you provided me with I thought at first it said rebels cum! (immature). :(

That made my day. :wink: :lol:

jonfett

Youngling
tiefighterboy said:

That made my day. :wink: :lol:[/quote]
haha!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom